PVP with featured/required characters

One of the major reasons I lost interest in PVP is the lack of fun and variety in the teams I face- As a player in my early 3* transition phase, I have barely any frequently featured 3*s decently leveled so I usually end up feeling like I have just two of my usual team and I believe many of the F2P players in their 1* and 2* stage suffer from the same problem. What I'm trying to suggest here is buff the 'featured' characters more- like at least level 50+. Those level 23 loaners are barely playable that I start to ignore the first grid whenever I check my opponents in pvp- The game would be much more fun if the featured characters were better(using skills you never have and all), also working as a proper introduction that makes people want the covers if the said character is new. Right now, the possible fun in pvp is only for rich, paying players and veterans.

Comments

• The last PVP that did that was the Dark Avengers Tournament.... the kitties were tiny in that one.

It probably didn't help it was alongside a Heroic Venom tournament with a rough required roster in that.