Cyclops (Phoenix Force) Rework Concept

Options

With the release of another Phoenix Force character, I'd like to see the oldest Phoenix Force character get some love once all 5 have been released. Whereas Colossus is still really solid to this day, I believe Cyclops could use some love. Below is my proposed rework. I want to point out the Green ability, which I changed to create Yellow tiles, so that each ability flows into the next, rather than Red and Green supporting one another.

75651 Health
Yellow 789 | Red 888 | Blue 104 | Purple 96 | Green 691 | Black 113 | Team-Up 439 | Critical 3.5x

Phoenix Blast - 9 Red AP
Cyclops's optic blast strikes his target directly, while the Phoenix's flames rush past and set the battlefield ablaze. Deals 2078 damage and creates 2 Red 2-turn Repeater tiles that destroy 1 Green basic tile. (Destroyed tiles deal damage and generate AP). (Max level 8353 damage)
• Level 2: Deals 2307 damage. (Max level 9272 damage)
• Level 3: Deals 2556 damage. (Max level 10274 damage)
• Level 4: Deals 2951 damage. Repeater tiles are fortified. (Max level 11861 damage)
• Level 5: Creates 3 Red Repeater tiles.

Savior of Mutantkind - 5 Yellow AP
Cyclops guides his team, inspiring them to be the best they can possibly be. Increases all Cyclops's teammates' match damage by 30% and Cyclops permanently reduces damage received from enemy matches and abilities by 5% (Up to 25% reduction). For every 3 Team-Up AP you have, swap a pair of basic tiles.

(PASSIVE) If Cyclops has no active teammates, swap Cyclops's Yellow and Black match damage and this power becomes Dark Phoenix Unleashed.
• Level 2: Increases match damage by 40%. Reduce damage by 7% (Up to 35%)
• Level 3: Swaps a pair of basic tiles for every 2 Team-Up AP you have.
• Level 4: Increases match damage by 50%. Reduce damage by 10% (Up to 50%)
• Level 5: Swaps a pair of basic tiles for each Team-Up AP you have.

Dark Phoenix Unleashed - 13 Black AP
Cyclops lets loose all the power of the Phoenix Force on his enemies. Drains all friendly Team-Up AP and deal 2745 damage to the enemy team plus 235 additional damage for each AP drained this way. (Max level 11032 / 946 damage)

(PASSIVE) Cyclops cannot be Stunned.
• Level 2: Deals 2937 damage to the enemy team plus 275 additional damage for each AP drained. (Max level 11804/1107 damage)
• Level 3: Deals 3129 damage to the enemy team plus 313 additional damage for each AP drained. (Max level 12576/1258 damage)
• Level 4: Deals 3733 damage to the enemy team plus 353 additional damage for each AP drained. (Max level 15004/1419 damage)
• Level 5: Deals 4914 damage to the enemy team plus 430 additional damage for each AP drained. (Max level 19747/1731 damage)

Disarming Gaze - 9 Green AP
Cyclops bombards his enemies with concussive blasts, sundering their weaponry. Stuns a random enemy for 2 turns and converts 4 tiles to Yellow basic tiles, targeting enemy Strike tiles first. If Cyclops has no active teammates, tiles are converted to Black Basic tiles instead.
• Level 2: Converts 5 tiles to Yellow basic tiles.
• Level 3: Converts 6 tiles to Yellow basic tiles.
• Level 4: Converts 7 tiles to Yellow basic tiles.
• Level 5: Targets enemy Strike and Protect tiles first.