edited March 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

played it yesterday for nothing

i just pass on the entire event now.

How do i contact them

Comments

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

The event was restarted due to no points being given out. Is that what you’re referring to?

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Do you what they are going to do about it no reason to play now i dont have the time to make it to end now since i wont hit last day

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,941 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2023
    Options

Are you saying you need every possible clear to reach personal progression?

You definitely don't need that unless you are in a very weak alliance. My causal alliance normally just reaches round 7 and I always hit personal progression during round 6 and typically finish with close to 2 million points. You can definitely still make it even if you lost the 1st 8 hours when at most it was 50-100K points.

KGB

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2023
    Options

i wont be able to play much last 2 days so doubt it

point is people who could not log in got stuff even if they did play normal yet this if we get nothing i just dont know

• Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Options

It wasn't that much of a point loss. The bigger issue for us was the two hour time shift by restarting the event. The 2nd "new missions" now start at our bedtime. Might get done, might not.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

There wasn't any loss. They restarted the event but we still kept our point. Logically speaking, we got ~67% more points in that first few hours for those not in coordinated alliances.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 713 Critical Contributor
    Options

@HoundofShadow said:
    There wasn't any loss. They restarted the event but we still kept our point. Logically speaking, we got ~67% more points in that first few hours for those not in coordinated alliances.

Your points didn't get wiped? Mine did. The only thing I got was a double up on the iso, cp, and token we all get for beating the nodes.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Yeah nobody kept their points.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

There isn't any difference in terms of rounds for my alliance. I guess it's too insignificant to notice.

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,566 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Zalasta said:
    It wasn't that much of a point loss. The bigger issue for us was the two hour time shift by restarting the event. The 2nd "new missions" now start at our bedtime. Might get done, might not.

Welcome to the rest of the world where everyone struggles to find a timeslot that works for them :)
    Seriously though, boss events are the only event where you're not that tied to specific times, so if it's past your bedtime, you can play earlier or later (in the UK, missions refresh at 3am, 11am and 7pm, so I play in the morning and then just before and after 7pm to hit all missions).