Torn between pulling now or waiting

Options
Helinutz
Helinutz Posts: 44 Just Dropped In

So, I have all 3 Latest championed, and have over 300 pulls in my hoard.
I’m torn whether to pull a chunk to get more levels for Riri (currently at 466) or just call it a day on her and keep hoarding.
I do enjoy using Riri with Doc Thor and they are my regular go to in pick 2 ( that or Chasm/Thor), I just cant decide if another 5-10 levels would be a worthwhile use of my resources.
I’m a champ’em’all guy at the moment, but wondering if I would be better off working towards a triple 550.
Would appreciate your thoughts to help with my decision.

Comments

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

What is your Kang like? If low, you may want to wait, but you seem like you could save up enough LT to champ him in 2 months time regardless. But if you get 30 Wong covers and no HM or Riri, how would you feel? If the joy you get from an extra 10 Riri levels is more than the disappointment of 30 Wongs, then pull away!

• Helinutz
    Helinutz Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options

Kang is at 4 covers, and do want to champ him, but don’t think extra levels on him are a game changer. I got it wrong about al LL being champed, Wong is only at 3 covers so extra covers for him won’t hurt, but would be miffed getting a load of Hit Monkey covers as don’t rate him much and he’s already at 454

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'm planning on skipping Wong. I can't seem to pull the last Riri I need. Hit Monkey is well over at this point. Time to hoard.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Both Hit Monkey and Wong benefit from more levels. I read somewhere that the sweet spot for Riri is 480. Not sure if that is true but I think I will try to get her there before Thursday (when she leaves LL).

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Options

Sweet in what way ?

• Karass
    Karass Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options

sorry to barge in, anyone knows when Kang will hit LL?

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Karass said:
    sorry to barge in, anyone knows when Kang will hit LL?

Should be Thursday when the new season starts

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 186 Tile Toppler
    Options

I hoarded for riri and hit it just before she left I already had 4 covers for her and didn't have wong rostered I pulled 136 pulls and now riri is at 10 covers and wong at 12 pfft.. riri and m thor is also the team I want

• Kross
    Kross Posts: 81 Match Maker
    Options

I have a champed Monkey, 8 cover Wong, and 9 Kang. But I am itching to pull. And now I don't know if Magik is going to be worth pulling for.

What is the consensus? Extra lvls for da Monkey or Magik?

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hit Monkey is there to deal with Chasm/iHulk in PvP. Competitive PvE-wise, he is faster than SC in those PvEs with all villians.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@HoundofShadow said:
    Hit Monkey is there to deal with Chasm/iHulk in PvP. Competitive PvE-wise, he is faster than SC in those PvEs with all villians.

Not quite sure about that. Whether villains or not, SC/MT has been way faster for me. Who are you pairing HM with and how is he faster?

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2023
    Options

I use HM exactly like how I use SC: with AC. However, SC is faster than HM in 5* node, while HM is faster than SC in 3* and 4* nodes. HM is only suitable for all villians pves. If I find it troublesome to switch around, I stick with SC+AC.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,903 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

All of this is entirely dependent on relative levels for those characters in your roster, as well as the other options you may or may not have. A 450 Hit Monkey will be slower than a 500+ Shang-Chi and vice versa.