Zendikar Vs Eldrazi

HanziMare
HanziMare Posts: 2 Just Dropped In

Any chance this time for most of new players to finally get Eye of Ugin card. People always pick Zendikar side, so its really hard to win as Eldrazi. You who love Zendikar, you already have Mana Influence, and if you join Eldrazi side you will get same reward, nothing to lose, but for lots of us, we can finish that collection. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Firstofhisname419
    Firstofhisname419 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler

TED is currently in the lead. Keep it going!!

• Smokincookz
    Smokincookz Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker

One solution for the future would be to update TED so the competition is fair. Especially considering the lore- the Eldrazi were not weak in the slightest. It was done for Daxos, so why is TED left out in the cold?

I'm putting my best in for TED this time. Fingers crossed!

• Firstofhisname419
    Firstofhisname419 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler

Something needs to be done. For as long as I've been playing, forums and coalitions have been pleading with players to take TED so we can get the exclusive card reward. It never happens. I don't know if it's even been close.

• ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2023

@Firstofhisname419 said:
    Something needs to be done. For as long as I've been playing, forums and coalitions have been pleading with players to take TED so we can get the exclusive card reward. It never happens. I don't know if it's even been close.

It used to be the other way around when it was a new event and it was legacy (I think). TED could use all colors so everyone HufDeployed. It changed when they changed the colors he could use and made the event block restricted.