Character Rebalance - 4* Ant-Man (Scott Lang) (Live 2/16)

2»

Comments

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,015 Chairperson of the Boards

Well I’ve only used it in pve and it’s never stolen anything.

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,015 Chairperson of the Boards

Ok seriously. What do I have to do to get Antman’s blue to steal SAPs? Pvp or pve. It ain’t working for me. It steals nothing at anytime.

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,159 Chairperson of the Boards

@Tiger_Wong said:
    It steals nothing at anytime.

They successfully reformed Scott! He's no longer a petty thief; he's an Avenger(C)(R)(TM)!

• Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor

@Tiger_Wong said:
    Ok seriously. What do I have to do to get Antman’s blue to steal SAPs? Pvp or pve. It ain’t working for me. It steals nothing at anytime.

Haven't managed to confirm this yet, as enemies die before I can set it all up... But! It probably takes to unlock the Ant-Man's blue Bug tile into the regular Countdown. It is kinda difficult as it's locked in place... Alternatively, might try a targeted tile destroy, like Hellcat's row, and see if it does it. If I use purple to make him Grow and unlock it that way, it's usually game over.

• AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    edited March 2023

If it was the case, they seem to have fixed it. I just tried it in DDQ and the locked blue swarm tile stole a tile the way it should.

Anyway, just dropping in here quickly to say I really like Scott's rebalance, 'tis a keeper in my book.

It accomplished:

• making swarm tiles a thing rather than a joke and spreading them to characters for whom it's appropriate.
    • giving Antman and Wasp thematic synergy that is based on actual synergy in their kit mechanics rather than the flavourless "get 10% more when paired with x affiliation".
    • making Antman much more useable when boosted!

He does play a lot better now. Great rebalance, I approve!

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

5* Hope (Wasp) is hoping the dev fixes her bugs next.

Go and take a look at those damages of her second blue (Call the Swarm) and black (Grow the Swarm) powers. Toggle from 1 cover to 5 covers and the damage are exactly the same.