Fitted Kitchens 18/20

Options
Unknown
edited June 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Hello everyone,

Fitted Kitchens is looking for 2 new members. We finished top 15 in season 1 and would like to maintain this going into season 2. We had some key members quit due to burnout. Looking for someone that can consistently score 700 points in PVP. Would love to hear from you guys.

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    This is a great alliance. Good people. I stayed on their chat so I can stay in touch with them even though I decided to give up my seat for someone else who could play more consistently. icon_e_smile.gif. Seriously. You can't find a better group to join.
  • Unknown
    Options
    We're going to take kitchens relatively casual. We've lost a lot of members this week due to burnout, so we're not shooting for top ten anymore. If you can contribute, we don't care about your roster. We just want to get the covers, so 600 or so in PvP is fine. Apply if you can help us get covers. We have an active line chat where we keep in touch, so it would be great if you can use line.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey
    My ingame nick is snumbluemriken , Im daily player , casually 1-10 in PvE events and 10-100 in PvP . Im very competitive and getting lots of points mostly . Might need me on the board? icon_e_wink.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey
    My ingame nick is snumbluemriken , Im daily player , casually 1-10 in PvE events and 10-100 in PvP . Im very competitive and getting lots of points mostly . Might need me on the board? icon_e_wink.gif

Welcome aboard!