Options
Scofie
Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,234 Chairperson of the Boards

Does Melinda dislike him that much? πŸ™‚

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

She probably didn't get the raise she think she deserves.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2023
    Options

After watching Agents of Shield, their fight went as well as one would expect with Fury stun locked and taking a beating. He should have brought the rest of shield to help. The moral of the story is to never pick on Mulan.

• Scofie
    Options

It's bordering on harassment now, though. Every time Nick steps out the door, she's there, stunning him and shooting his favourite colour tiles.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,868 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

To be fair Nick Fury is a bit of a maniac

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,066 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2023
    Options

@Scofie said:
    It's bordering on harassment now, though. Every time Nick steps out the door, she's there, stunning him and shooting his favourite colour tiles.

I had the exact opposite experience. The board couldn't stop swimming in Yellow and Purple and was all but devoid of Blue. I had to retreat 3 times in a row when he hit 10 Yellow before I could stun him even once.

Then at about 6K health (after 3 retreats), I equipped Taskmasters Sword and won both crashes in a handful of moves as both times there were plenty of double moves that lead to cascades that allowed the Sword to wipe him out all without firing a power.

So I won both but all in all it was very unsatisfying because none of the 5 tries was even close either way.

KGB

• Scofie
    Options

@KGB said:

@Scofie said:

I had the exact opposite experience. The board couldn't stop swimming in Yellow and Purple and was all but devoid of Blue. I had to retreat 3 times in a row when he hit 10 Yellow before I could stun him even once.

Then at about 6K health (after 3 retreats), I equipped Taskmasters Sword and won both crashes in a handful of moves as both times there were plenty of double moves that lead to cascades that allowed the Sword to wipe him out all without firing a power.

So I won both but all in all it was very unsatisfying because none of the 5 tries was even close either way.

KGB

That's unlucky. Finished both with less than a total 3k damage to Melinda. No powers fired against at her all. Iused no supports or boosts. She just battered him. Twice.

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 623 Critical Contributor
    Options

First time took forever but Melinda essentially took no damage. 2nd time, TM's Sword and using her red better meant it took much less time.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2023
    Options

My Melinda is only 5/3/3 but I managed to beat Fury twice on first try back-to-back. The key was to have the Chewie support.. clearly Fury feared losing another eye!

• Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 313 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Deja vu 🎡

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options

She wants to get rid of him so that Coulson can have his job.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,868 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Poor Nick, everyone is mean to him!

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Mother tinykitty doesn’t have the same ring to it.