3* feeder for Peggy

Options
System
System Posts: 1,026 Chairperson of the Boards
This discussion was created from comments split from: New Character - **** Colleen Wing (Heroes for Hire) ****.

Comments

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,234 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

So I think Peggy has had both her previous feeders removed over the last month or two? Next 3* to feed Peggy (to feed the 5*)? Mine is 369 with 354 shards....

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 467 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Scofie said:
    So I think Peggy has had both her previous feeders removed over the last month or two? Next 3* to feed Peggy (to feed the 5*)? Mine is 369 with 354 shards....

I think you're right? I was interested in slowly feeding her (my ww2? cap is nearly full covered) and I can't find a way to do that anymore.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2023
    Options

I’m curious if they removed her feeder because she is an old 4* and is not guaranteed another. It will be difficult to ensure every 4 has a feeder, unless every 3* feeds 3 characters. You might have to get those last 46 shards another way.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Peggy appears multiple times a year. You've plenty of chance to get her covers.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,216 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Right, for years players would scream about how the developers were morons who couldn't do anything right, and at the same time, manipulative super geniuses who plotted to scam us out of money. You had folks review bombing them, literally threatening violence against them, and attending their convention events specifically to make them look bad.

That sort of stuff is unacceptable and it was (and unfortunately still is) encouraged by some parts of the "community" for way too long.

But this overreaction, where any criticism of any kind is unfair, is just as insane. They make mistakes sometimes. They're not infallible, nobody is. It's not the end of the world, either way.

• HoundofShadow
    Options

Not sure what's the big reaction is all about. The number of covers you get from her multiple appearances in a year is more than what you can get from her feeders. My Peggy is closed to 370 and I didn't even BH or shards her at all.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,216 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Curious -- where do you see a "big reaction?" One player pointed out that her feeder got removed, and a few others asked why.

• Scofie
    Options

Well, that took a turn that I wasn't expecting. I won't have too many issues getting the 46 shards to max champ her. 🙂

The real question was whether anyone thought the next 3/5 would have a synergy with Peggy and that's why she'd been removed as a feeder.

Interestingly, with a 1/1/1 per season release for 3/4/5*, the feeder availability should be maintained, with some tweaking for fit. After 35 more seasons, double feeders for 3* - 4* won't need to be a thing. Or it could be maintained by not releasing a 3* every other season.

• Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options

@HoundofShadow said:
    Not sure what's the big reaction is all about. The number of covers you get from her multiple appearances in a year is more than what you can get from her feeders. My Peggy is closed to 370 and I didn't even BH or shards her at all.

I know mine is max champed because she had a feeder. I’m sure many, including yourself, picked up covers from her feeder. She had a feeder and it was removed so is there a plan to add again? That’s the whole point of the conversation - not wait for her to show up in an event.

• HoundofShadow
    Options

The reason why you want a feeder for her is because you want her covers, right? My 3* farm turns approximately once a year and I think 3 covers before shards are the maximum you can get from feeders. At best, I gained only 15 covers from her feeders over the years. Unless BCS decided to change things, she's going to be featured during International Women's Day, Independence Day, MPQ Anniversary and her anniversary.

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,493 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Lol, Do you people even remember how many seasons 3* Black Panther (Black cover) was vaulted away? This was back before shards or favorites and the only way you could ever champ a character is actually win that cover or pray the progression gods put the right color in the progression reward!!!! I think we waited a solid year for them to unvault BP and allow people to finally champ him.

• HoundofShadow
    edited February 2023
    Options

Given that 3* releases are not stopping yet, naturally, they are going to feed someone (two to three 4*) else. I think the dev mentioned something about feeders a couple of months back and people have forgotten about it, or maybe I misremembered what they said.

Also, she's MPQ first creation. Maybe the plan is to turn her into limited character. >:)

• Scofie
    edited February 2023
    Options

Well, it's not this 3 * / 5 * that feeds her...

• liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I would assume this was an “oopsie” on the developers part or maybe part of a plan to have a new three star feed her. I think it’s good to bring it up. This team is much more responsive and it’s helpful to respectfully say, “What about Peggy? Doesn’t she deserve love too?”