Cover Slot Cost and So Many New Characters

Leugenesmiff
Leugenesmiff Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
I know the purchasing of cover slots was tweaked recently so I'm guessing this is going to fall on deaf ears but I have a concern/suggestion. With so many new characters having been released and still to come it would be nice if the scaling in the prices of cover slots could be reduced. My next slot, my 37th, will cost 500 HP. By the time I need that slot I'll probably have saved up 500 from winnings, but buying that slot will most likely drain most of my HP, points I'd like to save up for a 3* cover I need. I realize this is done on purpose to minimize the amount of HP people can save up just from winning in game and not purchasing so that you can make money. But I'm wondering if these prices were set when the character count was lower. If so it would be great if prices could be adjusted in relation to how many more slots the average player now needs. The worst thing that happens in this game for me is when I've won a new character and have to delete another character to make room. Even when it was Bagman or Yelena, it still hurt. I like to play with odd groupings just for fun sometimes, and the prices are turning my roster into all business, less fun, if that makes sense, and it takes something away from the game.
Thanks for listening and maybe considering, and thanks for an excellent game.