Options
SourCream
SourCream Posts: 104 Tile Toppler

Just for **** and giggles :

Animation on 
  Full health
  Max levels
  150% power boost to start

A simple match-3 of yellow + a lucky board drop will down a 550 .......

https://streamable.com/akho6s

No worries, if Chasm in the middle :D

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Weird. This almost seems like behavior I've seen in abundance. Well, I'm sure nothing to see here.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2023
    Options

Thankfully, I have all three champed! Finally I have a meta team!! I'm sure it will last.... Umm, I mean that match damage is craziness. Chasm may have revived, but he would not be immortal anymore. I have lost more than a few matches against Shang-Chi and mThor when SC lucks into a cascade right after Chasm revives with only a few web tiles on the board. This Pick-3 makes SC look weak by comparison, even if match damage boosts are relatively expensive.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

She's already getting a debuff from 500% down to 300%.
    Still going to be very strong of course.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,066 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Awesome.

Looking forward to using her on teams to punch up against some teams I might not have beaten before with my softcapped roster.

KGB

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    Options

5emma boosts the damage also, so it can get crazy

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,343 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Perhaps I am not understanding, but for those of you getting the crazy damage, am I correct but you have to do something pre-start of match to the other characters to make sure they don't have enough health? Or are you able to just go in at full health and start matching and that's how you down champed Colossus and others? Just trying to figure out what goes into starting the match with Jubilee to get the insane match damage. Thanks!

• Sekilicious
    Options

Colossus or Shang-Chi at 10k should do it.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

This is just an illustration of the potential crazy damage: ~140k

https://streamable.com/1mp9rh

• Sekilicious
    Options

I did it with a full health Colossus in the Goblin CN yesterday. Colossus to set them up. Thor to finish them off. 1/2 health Colossus would work better. He needs more attention than 1/2 Thor because you can’t hide him. Might be good for goons though.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,066 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I tried last night with her + 5* Colossus + 5* Scarlet Witch in the Scarlet Witch node in PvE. My 5*s are L330ish so they have vastly less health than the final clear L600 characters.

But it didn't work right. For some reason she only made 1 charged tile even though she and Colossus are both X-Men. Does she not count herself?

Eventually I got a 2nd charged tile and got some bonus damage but since my 5* are way under leveled it wasn't enough to matter (+5K isn't that great vs L600 characters). So it's not super useful until you get those 5* leveled up.

KGB

• HoundofShadow
    edited February 2023
    Options

Wait for the dev to bring back BoP pvp. Alternatively, use America Chavez with Jubilee and Colossus.

• Sekilicious
    Options

@KGB said:
    I tried last night with her + 5* Colossus + 5* Scarlet Witch in the Scarlet Witch node in PvE. My 5*s are L330ish so they have vastly less health than the final clear L600 characters.

But it didn't work right. For some reason she only made 1 charged tile even though she and Colossus are both X-Men. Does she not count herself?

Eventually I got a 2nd charged tile and got some bonus damage but since my 5* are way under leveled it wasn't enough to matter (+5K isn't that great vs L600 characters). So it's not super useful until you get those 5* leveled up.

KGB

That has to be a bug. Typically those powers count themselves.

• HoundofShadow
    Options

If you looked at my video, three charged tiles were created: 2 + 1. It was working fine for me.

• Sekilicious
    edited February 2023
    Options

Maybe Jubilee looked and the unchamped Colossus and decided she could do better. “You’re not an X-Men you Phoenix poser”

• Sp1d3r
    Sp1d3r Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options

Am I missing somthing? I have just tried her with 5* thor and a champed apoc. I entered the battle with apoc at half health but he was still only doing normal match damage

• Sekilicious
    edited February 2023
    Options

Not half health but lower health than opponents. Boosted Apoc at half still has more health than most characters. Especially after a bit of damage.

• Sp1d3r
    Options

@Sekilicious said:
    Not half health but lower health than opponents. Boosted Apoc at half still has more health than most characters. Especially after a bit of damage.

I tried it in shield pvp so he wasn't boosted.. I took him at half health to make sure he had less health than others but I was still getting normal match damage

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Sp1d3r said:

@Sekilicious said:

I tried it in shield pvp so he wasn't boosted.. I took him at half health to make sure he had less health than others but I was still getting normal match damage

Were there 2 charged tiles on the board and jubilee at 5xx?

• Sp1d3r
    Options

I had her yellow at 5 and took 5*thor (mighty thor) to create charged tiles at the start of the battle

• Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    Options

That is indeed curious. I have not tried her outside of an xmen team but nothing in her description excludes non-x people. Try it again and watch the screen each time you make a match, if it triggers a banner with Heart of the Team will flash on screen.