New characters

Options
Speed283
Speed283 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler

Should I spend my LL tokens on Hit-monkey or save them for Wong?
Thanks for the help!

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2023
    Options

It doesn't have to be an either-or situation because they will be in LL at the same time next season.
    The current rotation, ordered based on who will be going out next, is

1. Arcade
    2. Riri
    3. Hit-Monkey
    4. Wong

A lot of players would probably ask you to skip arcade and wait for the next 5* to be revealed. Meanwhile, you can get their 1 cover equivalent of shards in pve via progression/placement while saving up your LTs.

• Speed283
    Options

Hey Hound: when is next season?

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I don't know when exactly the next season is. It's probably the number of days the current season has left + ~10 days.

Hit Monkey is a counter to Chasm/iHulk or the revive mechanic. Depending on what upcoming change(s) the dev has up their sleeves for this meta team, Hit Monkey might or might not be useful.

In terms of fun, Wong's mechanics have "fun" written all over his abilities. Hit Monkey's powers are pretty straightforward.

• Speed283
    Options

I tried for hit monkey and got arcade. Guess I’ll stop trying for now. Thanks again

• Speed283
    Options

The characters in the LL tokens seem useless. Does anyone know when there will be someone in the vault that will be someone we can use our tokens on?
    Thanks I have over 700

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,561 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I don't like Victor, so your guess is as good as mine. I've pulled a few classics just for the heck of it, but I have close to 500 pulls and don't see myself pulling again for probably 3 months.

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,346 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Necro bump!

Totally fair to start a new thread when considering a new set of 3. Each one really should be considered separately as characters rotate in and out.

• JoeHandle
    JoeHandle Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    edited 18 February 2024, 03:40
    Options

@bluewolf said:
    Necro bump!

Totally fair to start a new thread when considering a new set of 3. Each one really should be considered separately as characters rotate in and out.

Yes, thanks for pointing that out. Was confusing for a sec!

But now there's suspense! Did the OP get his Wong and Monkey? How did their hoarding a/o pulls unfold? Or have they quit and missed the rise of ascension? So many questions!

@Speed283 said:
    The characters in the LL tokens seem useless.

Accurate!

@Speed283 said:
    Does anyone know ...

Nope! Remember the waiting room from Beetlejuice ?

@Speed283 said:
    Thanks I have over 700

Great! Just keep saving, just keep saving ...

• Speed283
    Options

Thanks, yes have monkey and Wong