No marvel insider rewards for this pvp season?

Hilk
Hilk Posts: 131 Tile Toppler

It looks like there are no marvel insider rewards for this pvp season? Is this a change or is it just late?

Comments

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,760 Chairperson of the Boards

Marvel Insider website has been mostly blank for me (i.e. none of the clickable titles show) since December, so I assumed it had been discontinued.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

@Alfje17 said:
    Marvel Insider website has been mostly blank for me (i.e. none of the clickable titles show) since December, so I assumed it had been discontinued.

Oh thank god, I'm not alone.
    It takes between 10 and 20 reloads now to get the stuff to show.
    As a consequence, I don't bother to check anymore.

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 641 Critical Contributor

Just late for the Season activity. We had a bunch of new assets that needed to get updated for 2023 and things took a little longer to go through the process so you should see it set up sometime today. We won't have an Event and Reward activity for this month, but will for February.

Also side note, I've noticed that ad blocks can block elements in the Insider activities page so make sure you have every white listed for their website or load on a different browser without an ad blocker.

• Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,221 Chairperson of the Boards

@S0kun said:

Also side note, I've noticed that ad blocks can block elements in the Insider activities page so make sure you have every white listed for their website or load on a different browser without an ad blocker.

Duckduckgo blocks it on my phone, but it loads on chrome, so ymmv...

• bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 128 Tile Toppler

@S0kun said:
    Just late for the Season activity. We had a bunch of new assets that needed to get updated for 2023 and things took a little longer to go through the process so you should see it set up sometime today. We won't have an Event and Reward activity for this month, but will for February.

Can we get double Reward activity for February to make up for missing January's? Pretty please? :)

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 641 Critical Contributor

I'll see what we can do :)

• Alfje17

@Waddles_Pines said:

@S0kun said:

Tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge on 2 laptops with Adblockers off and still get an almost blank page 90% of the time. Maybe Insider wants me to check out the Distinguished Competition instead?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

@Alfje17 said:

@Waddles_Pines said:

@S0kun said:

Tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge on 2 laptops with Adblockers off and still get an almost blank page 90% of the time. Maybe Insider wants me to check out the Distinguished Competition instead?

Same.
    Also the same result with all those browsers on PC, tablet and phone.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 907 Critical Contributor

I had similar issues. Everything would load and I was able to click on articles and read them, but never got the points for doing so. It would just stay unchecked as if I never clicked on it. Quizzes and polls would give me the points, and correctly display that I completed it and received the points.. I'd also get the points for hitting the season point requirement as well, at least while it was available.

I also primarily use duck duck go on my phone but it doesn't work with marvel insider so I'd always use Samsung Internet. That always worked perfectly until the last month and a half two months. Just wanted to add my two cents.

• Vader614
    Vader614 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In

@WilliamK1983 said:
    I had similar issues. Everything would load and I was able to click on articles and read them, but never got the points for doing so. It would just stay unchecked as if I never clicked on it. Quizzes and polls would give me the points, and correctly display that I completed it and received the points.. I'd also get the points for hitting the season point requirement as well, at least while it was available.

I also primarily use duck duck go on my phone but it doesn't work with marvel insider so I'd always use Samsung Internet. That always worked perfectly until the last month and a half two months. Just wanted to add my two cents.

I have this same issue on Insider when I'm logged in on my iPad. I use Safari, and I haven't been getting points for reading articles for a couple years now (though so far I do get credit for signing up for MPQ events). Polls and quizzes work OK. I don't have the same issues on my iPhone. I spoke to customer service on Insider, but they ultimately couldn't pinpoint the problem. End result is that I read a lot fewer articles on Insider.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 907 Critical Contributor

I also noticed over the years that if I didn't let the ad at the top of the page finish loading I wouldn't get the points so I would have to click on it again and let it load. Then I would get the points no problem. But these past couple of months that hasn't mattered either way. I'm just not getting the credit.

• Alfje17

Looks like a few of us have issues with Marvel Insider, it's a shame as it was a fun way to get a few goodies from time to time.