Hit Monkey and Riri have arrived in LL's.

WilliamK1983
WilliamK1983 Posts: 907 Critical Contributor
edited January 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

Good luck everybody!

Edit: my plan is wait for the special emma store and hopefully finish her 2 missing covers quickly then pull from here.

Comments

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor

Well that was fun

80 pulls
    3 x arcade, 5 x riri, 5 x hit monkey

Arcade now champed riri close to champing

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 786 Critical Contributor

Now champed riri as well

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,592 Chairperson of the Boards

Been waiting on the switch for a while.
    116 pulls and 21 5s
    8 Arcade 6 RiRi 7 Hit Monkey
    Very good pull rate after roughly a year long sub 9%.

Still got a good chunk to go pull from Emma's store to hopefully get her to 13.

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,386 Chairperson of the Boards

Roughly 100 pulls.

Arcade from 12 covers to 453
    Riri from 12 covers to 450
    Hit-Monkey from 5.5 covers to 451

Still got another 100 pulls available, but will wait for Arcade, or randomly pull for fun. With today's haul, I am officially, 100% champed on all 5* characters

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,091 Chairperson of the Boards

I need two Arcade covers and one non purple Emma cover so I guess I will be hitting both Latest and special once Emma's is up (I haven't checked so guess it could be?)

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards

70/519.

Pretty awful pull rate although I was able to champ Riri, Monkey, Arcade, Captain Marvel, Doom and Hela. That just leaves me with Spidey Back in Black and Rescue to champ to finish off the classic 5s.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2023

114 pulls, 6 Arcade (4/4/2), 7 Riri (5/5/3 w 2 saved), and 4 HM (2/1/2). That would be just under 15% so not bad at all. Five more randoms from Champ rewards. Back to hoarding.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

@shardwick said:
    70/519.

Pretty awful pull rate although I was able to champ Riri, Monkey, Arcade, Captain Marvel, Doom and Hela. That just leaves me with Spidey Back in Black and Rescue to champ to finish off the classic 5s.

Awful?
    21/200 here.

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 594 Critical Contributor

Had 370 pulls, champed Arcade and Riri. Got Hit Monkey to 3/4/4. Have 5000cp left, will wait till Riri rotates out

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards

92 pulls got me 5 Hit Monkey covers, 6 Riri, and 6 Arcade. Hit Monkey's at 1/3/4, Riri and Arcade champed. Not a bad pull rate.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards

137 pulls 20 5s
    Ap 3 Abu 1 Ab 1/ Mp 2 Mr 4 Mb 2 /Rb 1 Rr 1p Rg 5
    6 Mr
    8 Mb
    14 Mr
    17 Rg
    36 Mp
    47 50 4
    shards
    49 Abu
    50 Rg
    57 Mr
    64 Mp
    68 Rg
    71 Ab
    74 Rg
    84 Ap
    87 Rg
    100 50 4*shards
    103 Mr
    115 Ap
    118 Mb
    119 Rr
    124 Ap
    137 Rb
    Good odds, shorts dry spells. I don't want arcade too much but probably I will continue pulling because the thing is hot.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards

Between the two stores, I champed Sighclops (from 3/2/3), Hit Monkey, Riri, and Arcade (from 3/4/3). So, it was a busy day. Took around 290 pulls.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,309 Chairperson of the Boards

10/63 for me. Champed Riri, 45 shards to finish Arcade, and 2 HM covers which will keep me hoarding now until Riri leaves. Depending on how the Wong store treats me, I might pull again for the shards to champ SWitch but hopefully I'll not need to.

• Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker

I had about 300 pulls between the two stores and was able to champ all LL, Cyclops, and Ghost Rider (with shards). I got Emma close enough that I can finish her with a few more 4* Emma covers.

Feeling a severe ISO shortage between several fully covered, but not leveled 5, 4, 3 stars.

Back to hoarding until the next three rotate into LL.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

About 250 pulls.
    Riri 259, Monkey 454, Arcade can rot at 451.

I'm either waiting until all 3 rotate out, or pull for Monkey / Wong / Next.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards

Took me 29 pulls to finish Arcade and Riri thanks to this new generosity giving away 5* covers. Might as well wait now until those two cycle out until I go for Monkey. A glorious feeling to be covering the latest barely having to pull.

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards

@Tony_Foot said:
    Took me 29 pulls to finish Arcade and Riri thanks to this new generosity giving away 5* covers. Might as well wait now until those two cycle out until I go for Monkey. A glorious feeling to be covering the latest barely having to pull.

That would be nice. Alas RNG had other plans for me. Jane took an absurdly long time to finish even with all the gifted covers, and Emma left LTs at 10/13. Not sure if chasing her in the Phoenix store is a good idea since that might cost me Wong. :(

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards

75 Pulls

0- Riri
    4- Black Arcade
    4- Hit Monkey

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 473 Mover and Shaker

75ish pulls

1 Riri (now 3/3/3 no shards)
    2 Monkey (now 2/4/1, 400~ shards)
    4 Arcade

Arcade is champable now. Back to waiting for another rotation.

• nwahs086
    nwahs086 Posts: 86 Match Maker

I had 6 covers for Arcade and 844 shards, so I favorited him and pulled until I champed him.

I ended up pulling 52 tokens and got 10 five stars. 5 Arcade, 3 Riri, and 2 Hit Monkey covers. I had Riri champed, so now I hoard some more until she leaves latest.