..... Riri and Namora when?.....

9RMetal
9RMetal Posts: 60 Match Maker

When Riri hits LL and Namora becomes available... also new PVP season starts today (29th of December)?

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards

From What's New thread:

Note: As some people will see, there is a PVE planned again with the upcoming Boss Event. This should be the last one scheduled, with a longer than usual offseason planned to offset these events going forward. We will be providing the same increased PVE rewards as were available during this last Lost In Time (6 tiers, lowest reward tier equal to standard Top 100)

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards

So probably not until New Year.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2022

Yeah like last rotation the first PvP after the Simulator and Season get added. We have at least one more off season PvP scheduled

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker

Riri isn’t gonna be the essential 5 till the next PvE event after Spider Silk so I’d imagine once that event starts would be when she’d enter LL

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards

@bigjojo04 said:
    Riri isn’t gonna be the essential 5 till the next PvE event after Spider Silk so I’d imagine once that event starts would be when she’d enter LL

I wouldn't be so sure. We have two events with Arcade featured in a row, so I really think that they messed up their "boosted" list.

I strongly suspect we're not seeing them enter tokens for another week.

• UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker

I appreciate them moving the calendar around to get rid of overlap with Boss events. But it’s exacerbating another problem: the 5* rotation is so far behind schedule, Riri is going to enter tokens a full 6 weeks after its release.
    Perhaps Riri and Hit-Monkey need to rotate at the same time, or have 4 in the rotation for a month to catch up - I don’t know what an equitable solution is, but we’re almost two full rotations behind.

• Sekilicious

They could move the removal of Arcade up a month and I would be happy.

• IrisRyu
    IrisRyu Posts: 174 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2022

@Sekilicious said:

I can clearly see why Arcade isn’t for everyone, but I think he’s really fun and should be super annoying to fight when boosted. At max boosted levels his doombot repeater does just under 40K single target and 29K AOE damage every turn. Not bad for 7AP in his third strongest color. The self-team damage ticks up to over 9K though, so I may prioritize blue instead. That gives the option of team damage at roughly 50K per purple and black trap tile. Add in a damage booster and Arcade gets nasty pretty quick.

• Sekilicious
    edited December 2022

@IrisRyu said:

@Sekilicious said:

I can clearly see why Arcade isn’t for everyone, but I think he’s really fun and should be super annoying to fight when boosted. At max boosted levels his doombot repeater does just under 40K single target and 29K AOE damage every turn. Not bad for 7AP in his third strongest color. The self-team damage ticks up to over 9K though, so I may prioritize blue instead. That gives the option of team damage at roughly 50K per purple and black trap tile. Add in a damage booster and Arcade gets nasty pretty quick.

I’m mostly teasing. I really like the 3* version. The control room trap annoys me the most because it seems that I’m forced to match it every time. Still, I will probably not skip him unless the character after Hit Monkey is insanely great.