Selecting power when sending teamups to alliance

Options
karger
karger Posts: 33 Just Dropped In

When an alliance member requests a teamup it seems you can select characters to share but but the specific power---i think it just uses the strongest? Am I missing something If not, I'd urge to allow choice of power as that is strategically very useful.

Tagged:

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

It's random.
    This is the reason we have MBW with only blue on our rosters.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Another good examples for characters rostered for the TU is Deadpool 3*. I have one cover of his purple so I can give the whale TU. Also, as an aside, some characters give out good TUs if the other powers are restricted. Polaris only gives her stun, for example, since her other two powers are passive.

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Sekilicious said:
    Another good examples for characters rostered for the TU is Deadpool 3*. I have one cover of his purple so I can give the whale TU. Also, as an aside, some characters give out good TUs if the other powers are restricted. Polaris only gives her stun, for example, since her other two powers are passive.

Profe$$or X is another one. One active power, and your teammate can use it on any color they want.

Usually, I send a Polaris, 5-star Prof X, and three 3-star Deadpools, figuring at least one of them will be Whales.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,941 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I like to send MBW Blue, 1* Spiderman Purple, 1* Juggs Green, 3* Deadpool, Polaris.

That gives 2 stuns, 1 board shake, 1 critical/board shake and 1 Whales.

KGB