Champion max milestone

Altair22
Altair22 Posts: 120 Tile Toppler

To developers, a suggestion how about adding to the milestone rewards, maxing champed characters...

Comments

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,638 Chairperson of the Boards

The basic ones should definitely keep going, but I think they should all just go on forever, even if they go to completely unrealistic/unachievable levels.

I get the argument that the roster-based ones are doubling up on rewards, but what's the harm in adding a milestone for championing 200 5* characters? It's obviously low priority, since very few of us are maxing out the current milestones, and of course I can't be sure, but I bet it's also pretty easy to add them.

I view it like the daily rewards -- there's no downside in having them run out to infinity.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 907 Critical Contributor

I'm all for the endless continuation of milestones it can apply to. With new releases never slowing down and restarting on the 3* level it makes sense to have them go on as well. I was just trying to look at it from all sides. Should've clarified that, my bad.

I would imagine adding them is easy as well, but who knows. Let's say new rewards are added, and older/current ones are extended. What happens for players who completed milestones fully? For example, the make matches milestone I just completed, if it gets extended would I start at 1.5 million even or is my count still going and would it pick up at the that number? I guess it would depend on the way it's coded?

Who knows what will happen with milestones, but it's fun to speculate and brainstorm in the meantime.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 5,638 Chairperson of the Boards

Oh no worries, I was agreeing with you!

I'm pretty sure that when they debuted milestones we didn't get credit for anything done before they showed up. But who knows how it's implemented on their side now -- also, this new dev team may have a different view of things, given the crazy retros they've been doing.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 907 Critical Contributor

It would be pretty sweet if it was still somehow keeping count after completion. Milestones have always been a thing since I started playing(just over two years) and they doubled as a progress tracker as well.