Sharp Dressed Monkey results

PiMacleod
PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards

It's been a while since I had to make the topic... weird! :smile:

Here's my results... had 79 pulls total, and I'm pretty happy with the results.

https://youtu.be/RA4kRJtBNeY

Tagged:

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards

You go lucky with the monkey store: 15 5* out of 79 pulls with 5 DP, 7 HM and 3 SMPP.

I did 28 pulls and got 2 DP, 1 HM and 2 SMPP.

There's a faster but riskier way of counting the number of 5* you get from big pulls: Filter your vine by 5* followed by clicking "Sell All". The game will prompt you "Sell x covers?". This method isn't suitable for players who click or tap quickly though. :D

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards

Breakdown:
    Db 1 Dr 3 Dbu 5, Sb 1Sg 2 Sr 4 Mp 3 Mr 3 Mb 3
    210 pulls and 25 5s
    4 Sr
    19 Mb
    21 Dbu
    27 50 4
    shards
    29 Dbu
    36 Mp
    44 Db
    46 50 4* shards
    55 Mr
    59 Sr
    67 Sr
    77 Sr
    102 500 5* shards
    106 Sb
    110 Mb
    111 Dr
    112 Dbu
    115 Mr
    118 Dr
    135 Dr
    161 Sg
    165 Mp
    183 Sg
    192 Dbu
    199 Mp
    200 Mb
    209 Dbu
    210 Mr
    Pretty bad odds and many dry spells, however the monkey was equally distributed and now I only need 100 shards for to champ him.
    Now I have a lot of business with chasm!

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards

Spent a little over 2k in CP since I needed covers for both Spidey and DP. Ended up with 10 HM, 4 Spider-Man and 3 Deadpool. I'll stop there since it gets me in range to champ the monkey and gets me at least close enough to work on Deadpool with fed shards.

On the plus side also got me my first bonus 500 shards on a 5* and was able to get the last cover of BSSM from SM IW feeder. Along with Shardsmas this was a big day of progress.

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards

@revskip said:
    Spent a little over 2k in CP since I needed covers for both Spidey and DP. Ended up with 10 HM, 4 Spider-Man and 3 Deadpool. I'll stop there since it gets me in range to champ the monkey and gets me at least close enough to work on Deadpool with fed shards.

On the plus side also got me my first bonus 500 shards on a 5* and was able to get the last cover of BSSM from SM IW feeder. Along with Shardsmas this was a big day of progress.

thats what 17 covers for 80 pulls great odds not sure if i will pull... deadpool has 13 covers and not sure how good monkey will be

• nwahs086
    nwahs086 Posts: 86 Match Maker

I pulled once, and I got Hit Monkey, so I stopped.

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2022

@slidecage said:

@revskip said:

thats what 17 covers for 80 pulls great odds not sure if i will pull... deadpool has 13 covers and not sure how good monkey will be

Yeah really good pulls although I think the exact amount of pulls was 93. Had one dry spell in the middle for 18 straight 4s but several 5s went with just 1 pull in between them or 2 pulls in between.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 907 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2022

Pulled until I got the one cover needed to champ Deadpool. 76 pulls later I got it. Pull rate was low, but lots of good nonetheless!

HM = Hit-Monkey SM = Spider-Man DP = Deadpool. Breakdown: 9/76 = 11.8% pull rate.

6-HM-black
    11-HM-black
    23-SM-red
    26-50 4* bonus shards
    40-HM-red
    43-50 4* bonus shards
    48-HM-purple
    55-SM-green
    56-HM-red
    58-HM-black
    76-DP-black

Hit-Monkey from 1/0/0 to 2/2/3
    Spider-Man from 2/3/2 to 2/4/3
    Deadpool from 4/4/4 to lvl 450.

Also champed Yellowjacket(452) from shards. And got the missing power for ihulk from shards also. He's 1/1/1 now.

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards

@HoundofShadow yeah, a bit too risky for my tastes. Lol.

But I can see the value. Still probably won't do it, though... I can just see losing my grip on my phone, or sneezing, or whatever at the wrong time, ruining the whole affair. Yikes