PSA Bonus Holiday Vault tokens.

Options
Sekilicious
Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2022 in MPQ General Discussion

So I just got a token for the Holiday Vault for using Rocket and Groot (Awesome Mix II). I don’t remember seeing an announcement, but the Android kerfuffle might have pushed that to the background. I’m almost sure that I used him for clears yesterday and it wasn’t there. I’m not sure what other characters can get tokens.

I will close this if there is an official announcement.

Comments

• Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Same here. I use R&G for DDQ every single day and today was the first time I got a token for it. Hopefully it will be the first of many 😄

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options

I have checked the in-game news section to see if there was something about this, but there wasn't. Just as the person above I always use R&G, so I stumbled upon this by accident.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I just got one right now for using Yondu. I use him every morning for DDQ. Maybe it’s Guardians characters that give them out potentially.

• Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options

Mantis too

• stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options

And Gamora, so it is Guardians of the Galaxy related. The GotG trying to give Star_lord some holiday feelings?

• kon_jelly
    kon_jelly Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options

I got one with Rocket and Groot, but didn't get another one after using Yondu, so it looks like it's limited to one.

• Sekilicious
    edited December 2022
    Options

@kon_jelly said:
    I got one with Rocket and Groot, but didn't get another one after using Yondu, so it looks like it's limited to one.

Daily token for the Guardians of the Galaxy according to Reddit. It was supposed to start with version 268 but got pushed up with the Android update.

• Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options

I bought out this vault at the beginning and there is no reset option. Is that coming?

• Sekilicious
    Options

@Bubba3210 said:
    I bought out this vault at the beginning and there is no reset option. Is that coming?

No idea myself. You should put this in bugs as it may not be as intended. I can close it if we get a new vault tomorrow, when the tokens were supposed to be implemented.

• IrisRyu
    IrisRyu Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options

I’m in the same boat and already closed out the Holiday Vault. Based on past experience, any additional tokens will be redeemable after the vault has expired in 2 weeks.

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,594 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Sekilicious said:

No idea myself. You should put this in bugs as it may not be as intended. I can close it if we get a new vault tomorrow, when the tokens were supposed to be implemented.

Hang on, there's a new vault tomorrow?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Alfje17 said:

@Sekilicious said:

IF.
    No indication if we will get a new vault.

• Sekilicious
    Options

@Alfje17 said:

@Sekilicious said:

Not that I know of. It isn’t out of the realm of possibilities though.

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 727 Critical Contributor
    Options

There won't be a new vault tomorrow, at least not a new version of the holiday vault or either winter wonderland vaults. The countdown clocks don't even remotely line up for that to happen.