Clay champion not giving buffs when ETB [Investigating]

Options
Gunmix25
Gunmix25 Posts: 1,434 Chairperson of the Boards

Clay Champion is not giving buffs when the conditions are met, regardless of whether it was a green swap or a white swap. His abilities are not triggering.

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Sigh, I never play with any cards from a new set for the first month because this happens so often.

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

And buffs are one of the most frequent bugs
    I wholly expected this to say the ETB buffs replaced the previous buffs, per the usual problem

• Fireguy
    Fireguy Posts: 54 Match Maker
    edited December 2022
    Options

@Gunmix25 Both buffs are working for me. Green to buff the champion himself and white to buff other creatures.

Why not.. @Tremayne @jtwood

• jtwood
    edited December 2022
    Options

@Fireguy said:
    @Gunmix25 Both buffs are working for me. Green to buff the champion himself and white to buff other creatures.

Why not.. @Tremayne @jtwood

@Gunmix25 (and everyone else) this is why it’s important to submit videos when reporting bugs

This vid does double duty: It shows CC not buffing and it shows Toluz working

https://i.imgur.com/PzuHyQZ.mp4

• jtwood
    Options

And here is a video of it buffing itself but not other creatures

https://i.imgur.com/2zRDQ4J.mp4

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2022
    Options

@Fireguy - because so many cards are bugged that I don’t want to loose matches to some bug or card that works differently from the expected.

I rarely preplay my deck designs, so I prefer someone else find the bugs for me.

• jtwood
    Options

I’m a damn fool - and very glad I recorded those videos for this.

It’s not buffing because the last sentence says you have to match the respective color for that buff to trigger. 🤦‍♂️

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello guys,
    Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊
    Rebeca.