Good Job with the feeder updates.

Phumade
Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
edited December 2022 in MPQ General Discussion

The consistent and regular nature of the updates have really invigorated my interest in the roster and doing adjusting roster priorities.

Strong Positives:

1. While everyone loves an annual Shardmas style dump. The measured pace ensures consistent year around excitement at all tiers. Even Eldar tier rosters feel joy in seeing who's already Max Champed and who needs to be bumped up to a round number.

2. Overall, giving players a usable 5* version makes for a much more enjoyable and consistent pvp debut event. Putting aside the issues of economics, allowing Eldar Tier rosters to use a champ/near champ version of the debuting 5* along with big meta combos lets people have meaning playtime experiences with that char LONG before the new 5* enters Latest Legends and they make a commitment to use resources. A 1/1/1 version isn't really informative as to how a 5* will perform when the accompanying god boosts 5* are over 550. So using a champ/near champ version makes me more interested in exploring roster combos vs just saying using ihulk chasm from 0.

Overall, I'm very excited to see how they revamp the support system.

Comments

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards

@Phumade said:
    Overall, I'm very excited to see how they revamp the support system.

They should follow the Loki series on Disney+ and give everyone access to infinity stones