winter wonderland vaults

slidecage
slidecage Posts: 3,401 Chairperson of the Boards

same odds as anniversary

5500 will give you

600 5 star shards (so 1 5 star + 100 shards)
3 star support
3 4 stars
8 3 stars
8 tokens
10 2 star tokens

only thing missing is hp but about same cost for what the other vaults

wonder why resets cost and wonder if they be weekly

week 1
okoye with milano support (got max so pass)
Pro x with royal talon support would cost me 30k to max

royal talon says when ever a power is fired this would not work when kahn destorys special tiles would it

anyone buying

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Yes, I'm buying out the Okoye vault, daily.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards

I will get Okoye champed tomorrow so yay me.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,592 Chairperson of the Boards

These vaults are not even close to the anni vaults. If you need shards for a 5 they are worthwhile, I bought into the ihulk vault. Everything else is champed though, and all the supports are 3* versions… so not really compelling for long time players.
    These vaults feel bloated with mid-low tier rewards and require a lot of resources to get something meaningful.
    If you want a 5* cover you will be spending 3-5k hp.
    Not terrible but not as good as the anniversary.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Well, this long time player will gladly pay 39K HP to get his Okoye from 480 to 489 or something.
    Plus the extras from the vault.

• fractalvisions
    fractalvisions Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker

This week's vaults look a lot better than last week's thanks to the addition of the extra legendary tokens. Is there a chance that the vaults for next week and/or the week after will be even better? Is there are chance they'll tell us what's coming up?

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker

@fractalvisions said:
    This week's vaults look a lot better than last week's thanks to the addition of the extra legendary tokens. Is there a chance that the vaults for next week and/or the week after will be even better? Is there are chance they'll tell us what's coming up?

Considering we got next to no information about the anniversary vaults after the first one I highly doubt we’ll get any info on any more vaults that are coming. But since they kept rolling out new vaults during that time I would expect them to introduce more vaults throughout the rest of the month once these end but that’s just speculation based on what happened in October.

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,592 Chairperson of the Boards

Most of those legendary tokens are fan favorites, so not a great group to pull from

• slidecage
    edited December 2022

the tokens only count for 1 vault i thought we had 1 token in each vault used 1 token they both disappeard

6400 hp comapir to 5500 if you pull the other days.. tempted to risk the 900 hp just not to get tokens

pulled 10 pro x this day with free 1

free 1 gave 4 star
    10 pack gave 1600
    fan fav 3star token, 100 pro x 2 star token fan fav 3 star 200 pro x 3star 3star 3 star

so 1600 for after opening packs
    cyrstal 2 4 stars 300 pro x shards 3 3 stars and 3 tokens not bad doubt i pull again

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,790 Chairperson of the Boards

I'm waiting for next week in the hope it has Shang. I did do one 40 pack on okoye, but will leave it at that.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards

I did 10 pulls in the Okoye one because I needed the Milano support. I got it along with 100 Okoye shards and a 4* Captain Marvel so I'm finished with this batch of vaults now.

KGB

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor

I bought out the Okoye vault. The 5 LT's I got there got me 2 5* Elektra. Not bad.

• Ugh
    Ugh Posts: 83 Match Maker

Why are there two vaults with tokens pulling from both? I thought I had a token for each. I pulled from the less interesting vault first to find that it was one token between the two. Why? Doesn't matter too much as I pulled garbage I don't want as always, but it would have been nice to get disappointed by the correct vault. Would be nice if the communication in this game wasn't terrible for a change though

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 583 Critical Contributor

@Ugh said:
    Why are there two vaults with tokens pulling from both? I thought I had a token for each. I pulled from the less interesting vault first to find that it was one token between the two. Why? Doesn't matter too much as I pulled garbage I don't want as always, but it would have been nice to get disappointed by the correct vault. Would be nice if the communication in this game wasn't terrible for a change though

To give people options. Its a thoughtful moveby the devs so people aren't stuck with a single store they don't need.

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor

@Ugh said:

The Daily Deals are also shared between the two vaults.

• Ugh
    Ugh Posts: 83 Match Maker

@killahKlown said:

@Ugh said:

To give people options. Its a thoughtful moveby the devs so people aren't stuck with a single store they don't need.

That is fine, but why not make it clear instead of expecting us to be mind readers

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2022

killahKlown said:

Ugh said:

Instead we get two vaults I don't need. :(
    Four if you count last week's.

And nothing useable in the Legendary store, either...

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards

@Sekilicious said:
    I will get Okoye champed tomorrow so yay me.

And now baby champed so 13 covers down, 100 to go.

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards

These vaults are awesome! I'm emptying the Okoye vault daily until I run out of hero points.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker

I already used up all my HP but i have enough shards to roster Okoye now so I’ll be doing it once i replenish my HP. Also got 4 of the legendary tokens today too from it.

• slidecage
    edited December 2022

3 tokens gave me **** 2 4 stars and a crysal what i already got max paid 25 cp for 1 to get enough shards for emma

do another 1600 not sure why lol
    t
    hoilday token. 3 tokens 100 pro x hoiday token few 3s now i am done then again 1600 for 2 4s not bad