Constant app Crashing started today [Investigating]

Tunist
Tunist Posts: 22 Just Dropped In

I have opened a support ticket but wondering if anyone else is having similar issues. Stating today I have started having issues with the app crashing back to the phone home screen. HAs happened no less than 6 times today bother while navigating the app and while in games. Worked perfectly fine for the weekend coalition event but this afternoon has been unstable making it feel like a coinflip if I will get to finish a match.

Have not noticed a pattern to when it crashes during a match but have had two different crashes while deck editing and looking at the in game store.

Comments

• Jonster78
    Jonster78 Posts: 55 Match Maker

Yup, i have it now too. When it first happened i uninstalled and reinstalled and it stableized. Did you log an issue within the app? I did as a thanks for resolving the 31st issue abd then crash city

• Jonster78

Try uninstall reinstall. I think it may be the help system for logging cases in app

• Jonster78

Actually i think i figured it out. If you have anything in the help chat it causes the app to choke. To recreate, go to setting, go to help, select a topic, say it doesnt help, lig an issue and boom

• silva23
    silva23 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In

Same here, using in app chat to contact support, then crash.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello guys,
    Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊
    Rebeca.

• Tunist
    Tunist Posts: 22 Just Dropped In

So its been a few weeks since I logged this and support reached out with some suggestions about clearing cache and reinstalling the game. Issue still occurs though seems to be less frequent. Uninstalling and reinstalling sometimes helps for a while but not always. When it does happen it happens repeatedly. Seems leaving the game and coming back to it later is the best bet to get some games in. Does not seem to be heat related as it will occur if I have been playing for a while or just started using the phone. On a positive note the game seems to be working with bluestacks again which allows me an alternative to get coalition nodes done however it doesn't help for lost points from when the app just exiting randomly causing a loss.