Game not loading on Android

Comments

• tfcrazy1980
    tfcrazy1980 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler

S22 ultra....this stinks.....that is all....

• Shamsali75
    Shamsali75 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In

Bonjour mpq ne veut plus fonctionner ecran noir constamment sur galaxy s22 ultra

• dinohin22
    dinohin22 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2022

Hoping this gets fixed soon. I'm lucky that I still have my old galaxy s7 so I'm able to play on that

• Sweets786
    Sweets786 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In

I had to put my app in a deep sleep and it stopped working when I tried I play later. I tried restarting my phone and uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but still a black screen and then nothing. I have an S22. Looking forward to the fix although I must admit I have a lot more free time on my hands!

• ymarvel
    ymarvel Posts: 4 Just Dropped In

3 days for me now. Galaxy zflip4

• Domitronas
    Domitronas Posts: 87 Match Maker

Day 3 of not being able to get into the game

• Plissken666
    Plissken666 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In

Really hope this gets up and running by tomorrow. Having heart surgery and need something to do in recovery other than watch hallmark Christmas movies. Immoral_hulk sad

• vtell
    vtell Posts: 6 Just Dropped In

+1 for seeing only black screen on s22 since Tuesday.

• GOKU666
    GOKU666 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In

@Domitronas said:
    I can't access the game at all either, black screen followed by a forced exit. I'm not sure if this is related to the new update, but please look into this as soon as you can...

Same on my end. Really pisses me off because of daily login. I haven't missed a day in forever and a day. They better make this right.

• Rn_reflux
    Rn_reflux Posts: 4 Just Dropped In

If you haven't tried, try downloading version 265 from apkmirror. Make sure you turn off auto update

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards

I’m posting this link in case people missed it.
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/87850/android-black-screen-crash-bug#latest

• Plissken666

Still nada for me. Immoral_Hulk sad.

• Domitronas

Day five sadly :(

• JMAXWELLJR02
    JMAXWELLJR02 Posts: 13 Just Dropped In

This is to all having the same problem I am having with the game not loading on my phone, this completely sucks, but if you have an old Tablet, say maybe a Samsung tab a, or something of the like and you have all of your files backed up. The game will load on that for now until they get the issue fixed for our phones. Just giving a little heads up to those that have played for many years such as myself. Hope the information helps!

• JMAXWELLJR02

As a side note, just found out this morning 12 10 22. Now that I had the time to try it after all the updates

• JMAXWELLJR02

To the developers hope that helps as well

• JMAXWELLJR02

Again, apologies to those that don't have this option, but I have tested it over and over again. It works for now, pve,pvp,etc. I have opened and closed, with no issues so far. Picks up right where I left off. I am using an old galaxy tab A, that was doing nothing but collect dust, but anyway. Just giving out some information to help those that can do that, till the app is up on my s22+. Time for me to go kick some ****, hopefully with no hiccups. There is the typical lag on a tablet, but in the meantime Goodluck! I don't post much in groups on Facebook, so if someone wants to copy and paste for others that way, be my guest.

• Domitronas

You know what's funny, I do still get the notifications about the ongoing events that I cannot join :D

• Plissken666

Still nada. This is the only game I play. This sucks.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2022

@Plissken666 said:
    Still nada. This is the only game I play. This sucks.

You’re posting so I take it that means your heart surgery went well. That’s good news. Sorry the game was not there to entertain you during your recovery.