Updated Champion Reward Feeders (11/24/22)

Options

Comments

• pezse
    pezse Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options

thank you

• iOwnThisName
    iOwnThisName Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options

I don’t post on here much, but I have to say thank you for this. Brought many 5’s up to a useful cover level with a good chance I’ll get to champ them way sooner than I ever thought possible. Keep up the great work—It has been appreciated. And, happy holidays.

• Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Thank you!
    Championed Kamala, Odin, Samurai Daken and Cyclops Phoenix

• Kaidrin1979
    Kaidrin1979 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options

Thank you for the nice gift.

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I was hoping to have any of the updated 4s champed but alas I do not. But still got a good chunk from the rest. Many thanks!

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@BlackBoltRocks said:

@skittledaddy said:
    It feels oddly X-Men heavy. I expect there may be more to come.

Would be nice to have the Guardians next (Gamora to Gamora, St4rlord to 5tarlord, Th4nos to Thano5, maybe Nebula to Ronan).

Regardless, thanks for this batch of feeders! I'll finally complete Old Man Daken. Also I was hoping Polaris would feed Mehneto; that would have been hilarious B)

I mean, Polaris has to feed Havok right? I know Reptil was just released as a Havok feeder, but if there is realignment going on, there is no way Polaris doesn't feed Havok

• hipUK
    hipUK Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options

Happy Turkey day, devs and mods!

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,117 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Wow...that was a pleasant surprise this morning: 368 total rewards this morning logging in! They resulted in a champed Samurai Daken, Cyclops, and Magneto, none of whom I had even thought about champing in the near future. Odin's now at 3/3/2, and a bunch of champ levels for the other 5-stars.

I'm just waiting for someone to complain about the huge ISO deficit that they're goin to be in because of this update. Can't have EVERYONE be happy about it, now can we? :smile:

• Reaper70
    Reaper70 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options

Omg this is awesome !!! Xmas came before Thanksgiving !!! Thank you & keep up the great work !!! Never would’ve gotten this from the old company !!!

• stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2022
    Options

@sambrookjm said:
    I'm just waiting for someone to complain about the huge ISO deficit that they're goin to be in because of this update. Can't have EVERYONE be happy about it, now can we? :smile:

I'll try.

This whole update with 270 rewards for me, caused me to go from 8 million ISO to only 7.5 million ISO, that's a drop of more than 5%. UNACCEPTABLE!
    Also, the removing of Jubilee as a feeder means that there are now LL tokens in her champ rewards that I will never be able to gain! All I got instead were some 5* covers....

In reality just happy that my Cyclops is now champed and my Samurai Daken is nearly champed (4/4/4) instead of lopsided (1/4/4) :-)

EDIT:
    Apparently the sarcasm brackets I used do not display in text, only in the editor...

• fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,930 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Thank you for the kind gift! Much appreciated :)

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Thanks for the gift! :)

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

This was super fun to wake up to, thank you! My only non-complaint was that I pulled a 4* she-hulk out of Latest thinking it was the last 5* I needed to champ her, and went and dumped a bunch of iso into the 4/4/4 and was like “why can’t I pay the champ tax….” Lol. So jot a real complaint.

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,072 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2022
    Options

This was awesome! Thank you.

This team consistently surprises with the generosity. I know the windfalls will come to an end eventually, but I just love the way the game is progressing. Great job!

The feeders making sense just makes me happy too.

Edit: Made a bundle purchase to support the work. I encourage others (If you can afford it of course) to do the same. No judgments here, just saying supporting work that makes the game better helps them to continue those efforts.

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options

Thanks. Didn't see this until this morning after I open MPQ for quite a nice surprise.

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options

Also: do people not keep the 2* characters?
    Completionist in me won't let me get rid of 1 and 2*s. There would always be this feeling of something missing.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Blackstone said:
    Also: do people not keep the 2* characters?
    Completionist in me won't let me get rid of 1 and 2*s. There would always be this feeling of something missing.

Keep, yes.
    Keep multiples? Not likely.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,677 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'm not entirely sure why I keep 1* Spidey anymore as I can't be asked to do the 1* node on DDQ these days. In fact the only thing I use him for is to do the train powers daily quest.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    I'm not entirely sure why I keep 1* Spidey anymore as I can't be asked to do the 1* node on DDQ these days. In fact the only thing I use him for is to do the train powers daily quest.

I mean. It's 1k ISO for two minutes time.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,677 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Bowgentle said:

@DAZ0273 said:

I mean. It's 1k ISO for two minutes time.

Yeah but also, laziness. :)