issue a chain of command for alliance

The founder of the alliance should have the ability to issue a chain of command to make a "vice leader" or kick anyone they want.

Today one of my commanders promoted someone to commander by mistake and now this guy won't leave, and has the power to kick everyone in my alliance and essentially take it over

Comments

• IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2014
    At the very least there should be a way to un-promote someone. I've heard other people say it was possible, but I don't know how to do it if it is.

UPDATE...... I sent an email to customer srevice asking about this. It was only a couple days before I got a reply. ( I don't see why so many people complain about customer service. Every time I send an email I get a response within 2 - 4 days. I havent had any problems.)
    Anyway, they said for me to just send them an email with my screen name the name of the person or persons I want demoted or kicked out and why. After doing so, the problem player was removed.
  • To get someone demoted, you (or whomever created the alliance, ideally) need to send in a ticket to Customer Service. Outline the circumstances, the player names involved, and what you want done (remove inactive commanders, demote an accidentally promoted commander, etc).

Oh, apparently the in-game tickets may not work so the best method to raise a ticket is explained here : viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1274

Good luck!