Wakanda Forever Vault - Support Token shows new support store

stef_focus
stef_focus Posts: 105 Tile Toppler

Apparently the support tokens from the new Wakanda Forever vault lead to a new support store with different contents and different odds.
There are 18 different supports vs the normal 16 that are on a standard rotation.
For the beginner support you can't get a 4* and have a lower chance of a 3*, but for the master token you can't get a 3* any more and have an increased chance of 5*.

There are only beginner tokens in the Wakanda Vault, so sadly no possibility of getting a good chance at a 5* :-(

Comments

• St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 587 Critical Contributor

I got one of these too. I did not remember but this is an old support store before they changed it to how it is now.

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards

I also got one of these from the Wakanda forever vault.

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker

I have pulled a couple of these. The text says it is a limited store.

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,113 Chairperson of the Boards

I got one too. Odds are worse for Beginner and Advanced but better for Master. Since there are only beginner tokens in the vault (and I'm not sure I've had ever more than one Master token), I'd consider it a negative change.

• Scofie

@S0kun is there likely to be a switch at some point?

• Scofie

Hi @S0kun - any news on whether this was a bug or intentional? Appreciate it's not the most pressing thing anyone is doing at the moment! I just don't like having the red dot next to "Limited" because I get excited every time I open the "Recruit Heroes" tab.

• Scofie

Token has now disappeared. Is this standard for Limited tokens? Never let them expire before.

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 339 Mover and Shaker

@Scofie said:
    Token has now disappeared. Is this standard for Limited tokens? Never let them expire before.

Probably too late, but did you have a screenshot? Sounds like a potential bug that we can look into next time.

• Scofie

I haven't, I'm afraid. Figured everyone who pulled the Support token had the same issue so I didn't bother.

• ArchusMonk
    ArchusMonk Posts: 171 Tile Toppler

@Scofie said:
    I haven't, I'm afraid. Figured everyone who pulled the Support token had the same issue so I didn't bother.

I still have my token for the different vault.

• Scofie

That is strange. Can you screenshot it @ArchusMonk? @S0kun feel free to move to the bugs channel if that's the right place for it.

• stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 105 Tile Toppler

@S0kun, in case ArchusMonk also hasn't got it anymore, see below. If you need more specifics, let me know.

• S0kun

@stef_focus said:
    @S0kun, in case ArchusMonk also hasn't got it anymore, see below. If you need more specifics, let me know.

Much appreciated! We'll investigate.

• S0kun

Turns out the reason for this old store showing up is because there was an old token that somehow made it into the Wakanda vault that should never have made it into your accounts. We'll be sure to address this sooner if it happens again and thank you for flagging it with us.

• moogles85
    moogles85 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler

@S0kun - the Winter Wonderlands Vault 1 and 2, and Holiday Vault are all giving the old support tokens as well.

• S0kun

@moogles85 said:
    @S0kun - the Winter Wonderlands Vault 1 and 2, and Holiday Vault are all giving the old support tokens as well.

Thanks for reporting! Mind sharing a screenshot? I don't see it on my account.

• moogles85
    moogles85 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler

Here you go:

• S0kun

@moogles85 thanks again for reporting. We'll look into it.

• S0kun

Update on the bug. We found out the fix, but unfortunately won't be able to make it in for this vault as the benefits don't outweigh the cons. Had to do with the vaults being VERY closely named so we'll make sure it's resolved in future vaults.

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 246 Tile Toppler

@S0kun wanted to report this is still happening. Quantum Mania vault gave me a support token from what looks like the same store that moogles85 shared screenshots of before.