Upcoming Affiliations Updates: Technologists / Synthetics

Options

Comments

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,728 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Two thoughts...

1 - Pym Tech? Is this gonna lead to a WASP upgrade?? I know someone who'll be happy to hear that...

2 - the 12 Days of Marvel event for the holidays might be a bit more crazy now, if this continues. Make it the 20 days of marvel or something. Lol

• Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 720 Critical Contributor
    Options

@PiMacleod said:
    Two thoughts...

1 - Pym Tech? Is this gonna lead to a WASP upgrade?? I know someone who'll be happy to hear that...

You mean me? Will be 1st to laugh when she became any type of beast*.

• My idea is to make her call to swarm to destroy whole board, deal damage, no ap gain.
  • IrisRyu
    IrisRyu Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options

@Mr_F said:

• My idea is to make her call to swarm to destroy whole board, deal damage, no ap gain.

Blackbolt would like a word.

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

You mean me? Will be 1st to laugh when she became any type of beast*.

I'd agree yto that if one day I saw her so powerful on MCU or in comics.

• Bergen
    Bergen Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2022
    Options

if they put too many effects to too many chars the game may become a real puzzle where you have to memorize 200+ chars affiliations and game effects of those, completely unmanagable, the list of chars is good as is atm imho, dont suggest any more chars to any categories :smile: . I really dont understand people trying to make game slower to complete or harder to finish (getting same rewards) and they dont even have level 550 chars. like nerf polaris; yes need 40 more mins total to finish scl9 rounds; or nerf okoye, yes need 25 more mins to get same rewards, because you happen to not like the most important thing in life : time!!!...

• purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Red Room for Hope has me excited if they reboot her for a Wasp n Widow meta!

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 983 Critical Contributor
    Options

@purplemur said:

It's weird because I thought she was the MCU version.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,669 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@MegaBee said:

@purplemur said:

Me too. Wasn't she part of the dual release for Ant Man & The Wasp along with Ghost? Could be wrong I guess.

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Someone must have noticed that Wasp was underperforming and sent her for Black Widow training hoping that would lead to an improvement.

• MegaBee
    Options

@Ptahhotep said:
    Someone must have noticed that Wasp was underperforming and sent her for Black Widow training hoping that would lead to an improvement.

That's the kind of answer that gets you a No-Prize.

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 450 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:

@MegaBee said:

@purplemur said:

Me too. Wasn't she part of the dual release for Ant Man & The Wasp along with Ghost? Could be wrong I guess.

Nah, this is a pretty clear "oopsie". The comics version would be Nadia Van Dyne.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options

@TriSentinel said:

@Ptahhotep said:
    Tony Stark is wondering why he has to wait to get the Technologists affiliation.

A Stark omission, if you will.

Lovely stuff, have a like my good man

• NemoAbernnigan
    NemoAbernnigan Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    edited November 2022
    Options

Man now we really need a simulator sandbox mode. It'll be ages til my Yellowjacket Arcade of Deathlok can be tested! Deathlok will gen 3 blue and black a turn cuz of affiliations and Yellowjacket being the strongest, so Yellowjacket will be able to go invis rapidly and never become visible again, allowing his matches and abilities to do extra damage, while Deathlok's focus pumps it even more. Arcade's traps will generate even more AP and damage boosted by Deathlok and it'll be like every day is your very happy birthday. Focus down one target after the other, and as long as you don't swap targets the dual damage boosted Yellowjacket will really sting. Plus Arcade will sow damage team wide without having to lose focus. You could also just use a 5* Arcade and get purple and black so you're casting Murderworld and Happy Birthday constantly, but then you lose out on the turn 2 invis. Tho its not too hard to get the ap for it to be nearly constant as is I suppose.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2022
    Options

Make sure Deathok is directly behind Yellowjacket so that when he selfishly leaves the other two to fend fo themselves it is the 4* and not the 3* taking damage. Against 5* tile movers 3* Arcade will be match-3ed to death in short order. Deathlok will last 2-3 more match-3s before meeting the same fate. Of course, after they’re dead, Yellowjacket will be tanking everything so you just have to avoid AoE.

Hopefully Deathlok and Yellowjacket will have this synergy in the Welcome to Shield event, and future events where Deathlok is boosted. It does sound like a fun team.

• EienRyuu
    EienRyuu Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options

@Timemachinego said:
    Nah, this is a pretty clear "oopsie". The comics version would be Nadia Van Dyne.

Oh man, thank you for introducing to me a new waifu. xD I mean... she looks absolutely adorable from the Google search.
    Now I am wondering - from where she starts to appear to read some of the comics??

• MegaBee
    Options

@EienRyuu said:

@Timemachinego said:

Oh man, thank you for introducing to me a new waifu. xD I mean... she looks absolutely adorable from the Google search.
    Now I am wondering - from where she starts to appear to read some of the comics??

Look for "The Unstoppable Wasp" wherever you get comics. It's been collected into several trade paperbacks. Enjoy!

• Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 450 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@MegaBee said:

@EienRyuu said:

Look for "The Unstoppable Wasp" wherever you get comics. It's been collected into several trade paperbacks. Enjoy!

I want to say she first showed up during Civil War 2 and then hung around with the Champions for a while? Most of her development has been in her self-titled books though.

• EienRyuu
    EienRyuu Posts: 78 Match Maker
    edited November 2022
    Options

@MegaBee said:
    @Timemachinego said:
    I want to say she first showed up during Civil War 2 and then hung around with the Champions for a while? Most of her development has been in her self-titled books though.

Ah, I see, thanks to both of you. Although I will have to rely on Internet for that since we don't get comics here. We do get the movies like everywhere else but only that.
    We are a kinda second-world-country.... xD If you are wondering which is it - Bulgaria. xD

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@EienRyuu said:

@MegaBee said:
    @Timemachinego said:

Ah, I see, thanks to both of you. Although I will have to rely on Internet for that since we don't get comics here. We do get the movies like everywhere else but only that.
    We are a kinda second-world-country.... xD If you are wondering which is it - Bulgaria. xD

Marvel Unlimited is not available for you?