seems we get rewards at
    183 cover
    215 100 shards
    219 100 shards
    223 200 shards
    255 100 shards
    259 100 shards
    265 200 shards

one pushier will get me cover + 800 shards and other would get me cover 400 shards so as soon as this goes live 2 covers + 1200 shards nice

unless im wrong

It depends on if this character is 3* Punisher's primary or secondary feeder. If Punisher MAX is unchanged, then likely this character is 3* Punisher's secondary feeder, so the rewards would be:

170 15 shards
    180 25 shards
    190 35 shards
    200 45 shards
    210 55 shards
    220 65 shards
    230 75 shards
    240 85 shards
    250 95 shards
    260 105 shards
    Total: 600 shards

• marvel075
    marvel075 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler

@JHawkInc said:

@Venomous said:
    Based on what their gameplay says. My best guesses are either Frankencastle. Or it is Capwolf.

Both would make sense in their own ways. The thing I can say for certain though. They have Castle and Cable as their feeders because this character is a veteran or a soldier. Both of the feeders are armed soldiers. So whoever this is is also one.

I think Punisher -> New -> Cable links the new character to both a soldier and a cyborg, which fits with the "more than human" clue and the guess that it could be Deathlok.

and with that being said, the "focus points" make even more sense since his cyborg eye can "focus"

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards

I wonder if they’re giving Cable a second feeder or switching Cyclops to Cyclops and Echo to someone else

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards

Passive damage boosting, self acceleration, and ap suppression (and some passive DR for good measure too). Seems like 4* power creep is back on the menu!

• TriSentinel
    TriSentinel Posts: 134 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2022

I’m not going to get my hopes up but my first thought was Deathlok and, when you look at the feeders, Punisher and Cable both relate to Deathlok.
    The ability to hit invisible and airborne characters could be tied to the Deathlok program tracking targets and using multiple spectrums to lock on. That’s what I think the focus points are… But, could be wrong.

• TriSentinel

Dammit, the more I read about Franken-Castle, the more it fits; target tracking, healing, cybernetics, soldier. I know I’m the only one that wants Deathlok but this was so close.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,572 Chairperson of the Boards

@TriSentinel said:
    Dammit, the more I read about Franken-Castle, the more it fits; target tracking, healing, cybernetics, soldier. I know I’m the only one that wants Deathlok but this was so close.

I love Deathlok! So we are Lok-Bro's!!!

• statnut
    statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler

@TriSentinel said:

Honestly, if this weren't the week of Halloween I don't think I'd even consider FrankenCastle.

• a_girlboss
    a_girlboss Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2022

so it WAS deathlok! seems pretty exciting. 5/3/5 is probably to be the way to go.

also, @IceIX, the Feeder Update panel seems to be gone, but the text is still there.

• TriSentinel

Best Hallowe’en ever! Thank you, MPQ, D3Go, Broken Circle teams!

• TriSentinel

@DAZ0273 said:

@TriSentinel said:

I love Deathlok! So we are Lok-Bro's!!!

“Finally, we’re free!

[Query: targeting designate: tiles?]

Yes, we’re demolishing the tiles.”

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 556 Critical Contributor

Seems a pretty decent 4star, that would be handy at 5-tier.

I'm thinking 5/3/5 as his blue AP steal doesn't change at covers.

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 556 Critical Contributor

"While the AI has control, only Deathlok benefits from this passive."

Does this when we play against him in PVP, he's not as powerful?

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker

Will AOE damage cause him to lose his focus points or is it only if the current target doesn’t take damage but another does.? Do we get to choose the target for his red or is it just whoever is at the front when it fires? Does it pick a new target if the current one is downed?

• IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin

@Omegased said:
    "While the AI has control, only Deathlok benefits from this passive."

Does this when we play against him in PVP, he's not as powerful?

Heh, no. His Encephalonic AI, not the enemy metagame AI.

@Ptahhotep said:
    Will AOE damage cause him to lose his focus points or is it only if the current target doesn’t take damage but another does.? Do we get to choose the target for his red or is it just whoever is at the front when it fires? Does it pick a new target if the current one is downed?

It resets when match damage doesn't hit the opponent. He focuses on whomever the current target is.

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2022

@Ptahhotep said:

Looks like only changing target for match damage will cause him to lose focus. I’m not sure whether Juggernaut’s AoE is coded as match damage though. He will reset whenever downs a opponent I imagine, which makes him weaker. He is a pretty good partner for Gorr and Polaris. Needs someone to create blue or red tiles. Weak to Karnak though.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards

@Sekilicious said:

@Ptahhotep said:

Looks like only changing target for match damage will cause him to lose focus. I’m not sure whether Juggernaut’s AoE is coded as match damage though. He will reset whenever downs a opponent I imagine, which makes him weaker. He is a pretty good partner for Gorr and Polaris. Needs someone to create blue or red tiles. Weak to Karnak though.

Juggernaut’s damage is at least coded as “tile destruction” damage, which is why it doesn’t benefit from shared strength or Wakanda forever. Not sure if that makes it “match damage” though.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2022

The funny thing about his match damage aoe is that it triggers Kitty's cd, which will create up to 9 attack tiles. Her cd triggers only on power damage, not match damage.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards

Yeah I’ve always suspected it was specifically coded to not get boosted by those powers for whatever reason; it’s not worded like a power that wouldn’t work - it clearly says it does a separate slug of discreet damage after he makes a match which generally speaking means the extra damage will be boosted.