Puzzle Gauntlet (humpf)

It's not even worth the effort of winning absurdly difficult battles to ultimately win a 3* prize. Frustrating! I won't play this mode anymore until they give you a prize worth playing.

Comments

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,368 Chairperson of the Boards

The "prize" is the featured support with a slightly improved chance of it being a good level.

Needless to say with the last 3 puzzle gauntlet events because of how the system works my only reward was like 15k red ISO because of the dumb 'duplicate support!' system. Hardly worth it.

• MissoesRicRose
    MissoesRicRose Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker

@DeNappa said:
    The "prize" is the featured support with a slightly improved chance of it being a good level.

Needless to say with the last 3 puzzle gauntlet events because of how the system works my only reward was like 15k red ISO because of the dumb 'duplicate support!' system. Hardly worth it.

As long as there is no adjustment to this event, there will be no interest in players to participate! I am one of the many who are no longer interested in this event. does not pay> @DeNappa said:

As long as there is no adjustment to this event, there will be no interest in players to participate! I am one of the many who are no longer interested in this event. does not pay

• Squarephreak
    Squarephreak Posts: 3 Just Dropped In

I've gotten some really good higher tier supports from these events, so I'm going to have to disagree. Red Iso-8 is always appreciated too.