Loop Prevention Triggers Once [Investigating]

JTK421
JTK421 Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
Playing against a deck with a clever combo, I managed to survive the first LPS trigger and subsequent attack. Next time the combo triggers, it just continues on endlessly. It’s actually very impressive how big they are.

Comments

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Don’t
    Let
    Jodah
    Live
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello guys,
    Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊
    Rebeca.

• wraszowixuXuxi
    wraszowixuXuxi Posts: 44 Just Dropped In

In case there is still investigating being done on this one: Not too sure, but I've heard that LPS can break if there are extra swaps involved, either from 5+ gem matches or card abilities. LPS can end for you or Greg and stop some card effects from triggering, but if there was an extra swap or 20 activated, then the looper could make another swap/move but without the LPS triggering again later. Might be one way to see and figure it.

• Metroplex78
    Metroplex78 Posts: 74 Match Maker

As proven above, please ban all combo/loop decks, this rubbish does not belong in the game. Let sanity prevail, this is not a fair fight.
    BAN ALL COMBOS/LOOP DECKS, NOW!!!

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor

@Metroplex78 said:
    As proven above, please ban all combo/loop decks, this rubbish does not belong in the game. Let sanity prevail, this is not a fair fight.
    BAN ALL COMBOS/LOOP DECKS, NOW!!!

not all combos are bad, it only becomes irritating when cards that are working correcty combine with other cards. and they create a interesting interaction thats not intended.