New event - well, you've killed it for me [Investigating]

Options
Dionin
Dionin Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
The bug with the stuck card in the middle of the screen was bad enough.  But now, at least in the black node, if I cast a creature with menace or deathtouch, no matter what I choose in the popup, my creature gains imminent death and then compleats a card in my hand.  These events are now pretty much unplayable.  

[MOD- This post was edited because it violated the forum rules by using offensive language]

Comments

• Pirhotek
    Pirhotek Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Same here.

Basically if you don't have a way to put down creatures that don't have menace or deathtouch that can hopefully get the randomly assigned imminent death instead there is no way to keep creatures on the board at all this event.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello guys,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.

• 810Bourne
    810Bourne Posts: 53 Match Maker
    Options
    Refund the fee we wasted on the event. 
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    810Bourne said:
    Refund the fee we wasted on the event. 
    You only needed to use a non-objective deck to beat that node, and then you were on to the rest of the nodes to finish the event.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello guys,
    This issue has been passed on to the team, and they are already working to resolve it.
    We know that bugs are frustrating, but we ask that when making a bug report, you choose to use clear and mostly non-offensive language and keep in mind to provide constructive feedback.
    We apologize for any frustration caused by a bug and thank you for your feedback.
    We are working to provide you with the best experience.
    Thank you for understanding,
    Rebeca.