10/5/5 ribbons on Revolving Planeswalk! Thanks for listening

Options
2»

Comments

• wraszowixuXuxi
    wraszowixuXuxi Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Hadn't even realized the final point change until midway through a match. Trying out the event on my main account before using the alt, to get a feel for it, and so the points were a pleasant surprise. Looking forward to seeing how the layout changes each day for the event, or if a walker of each progressing color is necessary.

Sorry if that sounds like criticism, as I kinda had to nitpick about things at different times. Here, it is because I care about this game, and like to see from time to time what newer players may have to work with. Here is to hoping the way this event is now works to draw more players in, being able to try different strategies at an easier pace than having to resort to certain playstyles just to make it though it. So this is thanks, even if it isn't said in the most straight-forward way.

Here is to hoping for a great year to y'all and us players. 
  • DAllofAbove
    DAllofAbove Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thank you for listening Okty. May all your ancestors smile upon your EDH efforts and may your top deck needs be met forthwith. 
  • Tezzeret
    Tezzeret Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @Oktagon_Support
    Came here to show my gratitude. Atta boy octy. Your player base will remeber this and it goes a long way! Thanks for listening!
  • Kmiesse
    Kmiesse Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thank you very much for listening to player feedback. This change definitely makes the new events more enjoyable for most players, but it also shows that our comments and feedback are important considerations for the development of the game. I know that being a developer can be really tough, but I think that allowing your player base to contribute feedback in a meaningful and fair way will help this game continue to be fun for new and old players alike. This is a great development and we are all very thankful!
  • zolesz
    zolesz Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Clap-clap, thanks for this change!
  • Janosik
    Janosik Posts: 325 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks for listening to us. This gesture goes some small way to showing us that do, in fact, realise that we value our time.
  • greenmeanie1
    greenmeanie1 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Thank you so much for listening to the magic puzzle quest about the ribbon s for the new daily event.  I was even more surprised by you that you made this change in the update.  
  • territ
    territ Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Oktagon, you did it!!! How exciting!! You took the players seriously, and listened to us. Thaaaaaaannnnkkk Yoooouuuuu!!! We greatly appreciate this. Many kind thanks, once again. 
  • Zzyzzx
    Zzyzzx Posts: 248 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hells Bells this is rad!
    Hugs!
  • ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 293 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It's so nice not dreading the daily event.  The way this is set up, just unlocking all of the nodes gets you halfway to completion.  If the first node is something you can easily get full points on you dont have to worry about unlocking nodes.  This alleviates one of the problems with ZE, the weird recharge mechanics that only work after the node is unlocked.  Thank you for making this change.
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,227 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks, devs. We appreciate being heard and having it addressed promptly.  
  • camo
    camo Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Appreciate the change, thank you for listening  <3
  • QuiksilverHg
    QuiksilverHg Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Wanted to add my thanks for listening and being responsive.

This is a good chance to note how much goodwill is engendered by listening and being responsive. Please let this start a trend of being more attentive to community feedback!