**** Doop (Green One) ****

Comments

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,520 Chairperson of the Boards
    Do the animations show Doop doing a unique animation, the character animation with the original character, or the character animation with Doop in place of the original character?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    Borstock said:
    Do the animations show Doop doing a unique animation, the character animation with the original character, or the character animation with Doop in place of the original character?
    A hybrid. Doop has a short animation for each category, then calls in the character for a short version of their animation.
  • marvel075
    marvel075 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    okay just from looking at his powers, the hood's passive, with 4* Jugg's passive, mixed with 5* Professor X's passive is the most trollist, if not OP build you can have on him lol 
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    So... the sweet config for to play with polaris and a 5* booster should be all passives: not just a phase, rhino might, particle accelerator.

For 4* players to have a tough ally, punch everyone, leading the charge and xavier protocols.

And finally brand loyalty enables nasty 5* defense teams.

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Take note: Prof X is the 5* version and that power is largely damage reduction and increased ap costs for enemies.

AC/Jug/Polaris (Aggression) or Abigail (for healing)

Hood/Rogue/Prof X/ for AP suppression and defense (-75% from match damage and power).

MoonKnight/Rogue/AB for defense.
  • Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    @IceIX

someone might have already asked that, but is he limited like Dino, Duck, Swordmaster and Ham?
    or can we get him all year long?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    @IceIX

someone might have already asked that, but is he limited like Dino, Duck, Swordmaster and Ham?
    Ice already answered.
    Not limited, feeds Kitty.
  • Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 296 Mover and Shaker
    Bowgentle said:
    @IceIX

Ice already answered.
    Thx mate👍
  • killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 577 Critical Contributor
    Bowgentle said:
    @IceIX

Ice already answered.
    I thought Kate feeds Kitty now.  No?
  • Alvbad
    Alvbad Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Bowgentle said:
    @IceIX

Ice already answered.
    I thought Kate feeds Kitty now.  No?
    Both feed Kitty
  • mani82
    mani82 Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Doop feeds a dupe that means kitty has double feeders hopefully we get double feeders for most of the meta characters after the presnt unfed five stars are fed 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,904 Chairperson of the Boards
    mani82 said:
    Doop feeds a dupe that means kitty has double feeders hopefully we get double feeders for most of the meta characters after the presnt unfed five stars are fed 
    My money is on yes but for all 5*, not just meta ones

It appears the plan is to get everyone including new players into 5* land ASAP and as quickly as possible. 1-3* character play is essentially dead and 4* land is increasingly so. I would not be surprised that we stop getting 4* releases entirely in the near future after first going to a 5/5/4 release instead of 5/4.

Giving away 2 5* covers in Boss events, 5* covers in anniversary vaults, duplicate 5* feeders etc all but shouts 5* land is the only future of MPQ.

KGB
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    No, it shouts that they are preparing to close MPQ in the next 9 months or by the end of 2023, or it means we are getting 6*.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    No, it shouts that they are preparing to close MPQ in the next 9 months or by the end of 2023, or it means we are getting 6*.
    People have been saying this on the forum for years. I'll believe it when I see it.
  • trewiltrewil
    trewiltrewil Posts: 54 Match Maker
    IceIX said:
    Doop feeds a dupe, will be feeding Kitty Pryde.
    I see what you did there!
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    BCS is rebalancing characters, making the best 3*s ever, enhancing affiliations and changing old characters for to have them, changing feeders system, all that for closing on 9 months or releasing 6*s.
    Thanks for that insightful info! Thinking about it now I understand it makes the most sense :#
  • mdreyer93
    mdreyer93 Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Sure, they're focusing on improving game infrastructure/code and standardizing language so they can close it down... 

6*? Maaayybeee but probably not until more players have 550 5s.
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    So Doop is a better toolbox than the other toolboxes (imo) and he feeds Kitty who I desperately need shards for. Nice. It also helps that Doop is a character I've wanted to see in the game for a little while.
  • Deku_Scrub
    Deku_Scrub Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    So when will Doop be in the LL store to pull? Or to be favorited?
  • killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 577 Critical Contributor
    So when will Doop be in the LL store to pull? Or to be favorited?
    Same time frame as every other 4* release