thanks  

Comments

• Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 594 Critical Contributor
    No, they did not.

that would be pretty generous. almost too generous

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
    well  they did  say  if you try out the new tacos   you would be rewarded  a  3 star and 5 star  need to find that post    found it 

Deadpool: And….. that’s not all! Try the new and improved Deadpool Daily today and you’ll also receive a free bonus gift of a 3 and 5 Star character release! That’s right, using my cosmically amazing powers as the Spirit of Vengeance, I’ve split the souls of some of the upcoming peeps into two and passed the savings on to you! I mean, it’s either that or the team over at Broken Circle created two different versions. I prefer to think *I* did all the work though. It’s just cooler.''

just wonder when we will get them 

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    slidecage said:
    Deadpool: And….. that’s not all! Try the new and improved Deadpool Daily today and you’ll also receive a free bonus gift of a 3 and 5 Star character release! That’s right, using my cosmically amazing powers as the Spirit of Vengeance, I’ve split the souls of some of the upcoming peeps into two and passed the savings on to you! I mean, it’s either that or the team over at Broken Circle created two different versions. I prefer to think *I* did all the work though. It’s just cooler.''
    The "gift" is that they are releasing both a 3 and 5 star character, not that they are giving out covers of them.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,395 Chairperson of the Boards
    ooooo    lack of sleep  thanks