(UPDATE) Known Issue: 9/22 Retro Rewards Shards Not Fully Given

IceIX
IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,308 Site Admin
edited September 2022 in MPQ General Discussion
Update
We're doing final testing on a fix that will pass out the missing Shards. This will go out in a data patch later today!

Original
Wanted to give a heads up that we're aware of an issue with the Retro Rewards for certain characters given out as a result of the Feeder Updates. It seems that not all bands of rewards were given out to all players, although the covers and 250 Shard 4->5 Star rewards at the very least were all hit.

We'll investigate tomorrow and figure out a course of action. Could be as simple as a re-push for the missing rewards, or may take a little finessing. In any case, you don't need to hit up CS for anything to be done manually.

Comments

• Ready
    Ready Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Thanks for the update.
    Will there be other retro rewards in the near future?
  • BagPuss
    BagPuss Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Bring me my pitchfork >:)

J/k
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thank you for being on top of this!
  • bahamut685
    bahamut685 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Bravo for the swift notice & transparency!
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,698 Chairperson of the Boards
    Can you wait until after Emma’s pvp to fix this please  ;)
  • Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 595 Critical Contributor
    Honestly, with what I got this morning, I’m not sure I would have noticed more was to come for a great while. 
  • Milmanias
    Milmanias Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    You guys are awesome. Thank you so much first for the generosity and second for jumping so promptly on any issues that pop up. Much appreciated!
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wasn’t around for the original Shardmas so I assumed that the reason I hadn’t received the extra 5* covers was because the feeders had already rewarded shards. This is a very pleasant surprise, thanks 
  • pino
    pino Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Wow son geniales! Gracias por estar alerta 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cool! Thanks for the heads up! Definitely appreciate the rewards and the coms.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    Was a pleasant surprise to get all those covers this morning, already have 2 5* frost so won’t have to wait for the 5* store 🙂
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
    I wonder if they paused the roll-out as I have not received any of the retro-rewards.  Though I know they were rolling out through the day so maybe I'm just further down the list.
  • Hammer3001
    Hammer3001 Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Thanks for the update.
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 622 Critical Contributor
    Thanks for looking into it, Ice!
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for confirming what I noticed immediately when logging in.

Seems for me at least that the 100 and 150 shards were all missing as I got 250s but no 100s or 150s.

KGB
  • CharlieLima
    CharlieLima Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Fee free to give out shards tomorrow. Such a nice feeling to open up the app to new gifts every day!