doomskar foretell node [Investigating]

Options
Julie71
Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
multiple reports of freezing.
karn planeswalker an unknown supports is destroyed. sent screenshot of decks, battlelogs
and will try to get more details.  these decks ran flawless in the previous run since the latest update something in the code was broken @Oktagon_Support

Comments

• SRoosevelt
    SRoosevelt Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Had a soft lock on two matches with Karn in the foretell node.. the deck has been running perfectly since the event release added pics of lock and deck.. if you need my id its 2087318
  • Focas
    Focas Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options

Had a freeze when used Karn's first ability. Choose SR and let other 2 Foretell cards go to exile. Then the game freezed.
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Yikes... then I think a lot of other players were lucky. I also used Karn (and always do) on the Foretell node, because his first ability is excellent with the Foretell mechanic. I didn't have any issues whatsoever.

Edit: I did have another, unrelated app crash. I started one of the Snow nodes and while loading the match, the app just restarted, causing me to lose the match. Don't know how or why this happened. I haven't seen these kind of restarts that much @Oktagon_Support

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Hello guys,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.