New dual deck versus event

Tezzeret
Tezzeret Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
One of my favorite events have been the dual deck events. Im always happy when they come back around. Even if its alwasy team world waker and team kalemne.

I'm hopping there is another  event like this in the works. So!  what is your dream dual deck verses event? I can think of plenty but personally I would like to see pherxians vs mirrodens .

Make it happen octy! pweease!

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2022
    I can’t remember the 7 or 8 proposals I made years ago when we were trying to coax the devs to produce more of these events because they are great. Of the top of my head here are a few possibilities
    Orcs vs. Dwarves
    clerics vs. Zombies
    demons vs. Angels
    goblins vs. Elves
    wizards vs. Artificers
  • Tezzeret
    I'd love angels vs demons . And get some old school faves like Sire of insanity and desecration demon along  with aroma and iona!
  • Tezzeret
    Or something with the slivers! I have no idea what they would fight tho... maybe just the pherxians...
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tezzeret said:
    I'd love angels vs demons . And get some old school faves like Sire of insanity and desecration demon along  with aroma and iona!
    Well, the current duel deck has new cards in it, so maybe, you wouldn’t get to play with these angels and demons, but who knows