Anniversary Vote

Sekilicious
Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
Who did you vote for? I’m assuming Dr Strange again..,

Comments

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Myself, I went for IM40, Polaris, and Shang-Chi since I am a year out of date. 
  • Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    I've never really been a fan of the anniversary "favorites". Most of my favorites are already fully covered and champed.  I'd rather they ask which characters that I'd like to see in the store. For me, that's characters that I don't have fully covered.  That probably won't stop us from seeing the usual suspects in the fan favorites store.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Zalasta said:
    I've never really been a fan of the anniversary "favorites". Most of my favorites are already fully covered and champed.  I'd rather they ask which characters that I'd like to see in the store. For me, that's characters that I don't have fully covered.  That probably won't stop us from seeing the usual suspects in the fan favorites store.
    Don't you want your meta 5s to get bigger?
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 906 Critical Contributor
    There was a vote?  I guess I missed it.  
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,789 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dr strange, hobo fist and okoye.
  • bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Vote 5-star Switch and Colossus please. I would also say Shang, but he's probably winning the poll in a landslide.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    Zalasta said:
    Exactly.
    I always vote for those I need help covering. I never vote for the metas that everyone already has anyway. Especially since those metas all get featured in other stores throughout the year, anyway.
  • purplemur
    purplemur Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Vision, Thing , none
    Fav chars due to loving in comics.
    5*s are like birds- don’t exist. 
  • Weirdnerd2009
    Weirdnerd2009 Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    I voted Patch, 'Murica, and Shang-chi 
  • Tony_Foot
    Checked my notes, I did the vote.  Sentry, Blade and Havok.  Hope it throws the meta out of wack.  
    Congratulations on wasting a vote!
  • WilliamK1983
    Tony_Foot said:
    Checked my notes, I did the vote.  Sentry, Blade and Havok.  Hope it throws the meta out of wack.  
    A waste according to who?  I'm not here to do anyone any favors.  
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,759 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dr strange, Cap Marvel and Okoye.
  • danielrandkai
    danielrandkai Posts: 90 Match Maker
    I went Thanos, Juggernaut, Shang Chi. Can't wait to see what happens!
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot said:
    According to me. You voted for three of the least likely in the hope of breaking the meta. If you were a tad smarter you could have done that without voting for bottom tier. So you effectively spoilt your ballot paper. Errr, well done I guess.
  • WilliamK1983
    Would've, could've, should've.  Been playing long enough to know that the winners are going to be a combination of roughly 6 characters.  And it's the same 6 characters that I and everyone else play against in every single pvp.  So my apologies for not wasting any time by taking a foregone conclusion that seriously.  
  • bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    What happens with the top vote getters anyway?
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,699 Chairperson of the Boards
    bigjojo04 said:
    What happens with the top vote getters anyway?

They all end up in a store or vault or whatever, so you're guaranteed to get one of them as opposed to one of everyone.
  • will7612
    will7612 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    Tony_Foot said:
    totally agree with @WilliamK1983
  • Notwen
    Notwen Posts: 51 Match Maker
    edited September 2022
    I think my votes were for Strange, Polaris, and Kitty; just those I use most in the game. If I'd been told I was voting for the content of a Fan Favorites store, I might have voted differently. What stood out most for me was the crazy length of the list of 4-star characters.