An update would be nice

Options
2»

Comments

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle said:
    White Knights actually thinking this is legit.
    Why should'nt be legit, if half of those points actually I've suggested them myself? :D
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Shame.
    Was a nice what if.
    Imagine this having an actual budget.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,346 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Count me as someone who actually enjoys the simplicity of the game.  3x3 is more than enough.  Not looking to make this game more than it is: a nice diversion during the day for Marvel fans.
  • Bad
    Options
    Boo! Open your mind.
    There are games continuosly offering new content. If it's good it will keep, if not it will be discarded.
    Without that proc. Puzzle gauntlet never would be running. 
    Likewise as pves. I'd had double the amount without thinking it much.
  • LavaManLee
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Bad said:
    Boo! Open your mind.
    There are games continuosly offering new content. If it's good it will keep, if not it will be discarded.
    Without that proc. Puzzle gauntlet never would be running. 
    Likewise as pves. I'd had double the amount without thinking it much.
    "Boo"?  Really?  "Open your mind."?  What, because I don't agree with you?  I fail to understand why my opinion gets a "boo" and a "open your mind".  I simply said I like the simplicity of the game.
  • Bad
    Options
    "Boo"?  Really?  "Open your mind."?  What, because I don't agree with you?  I fail to understand why my opinion gets a "boo" and a "open your mind".  I simply said I like the simplicity of the game.
    And can't you have the simplicity of the game but with more content? Or it's needed to not change anything on the game for you can enjoy your simplicity?
  • LavaManLee
    Options
    Bad said:
    And can't you have the simplicity of the game but with more content? Or it's needed to not change anything on the game for you can enjoy your simplicity?
    Inherently, more content makes the game less simple.  Therefore, the answer is "no".

And I never said not to change the game.  There are plenty of things that could be changed to improve it.  However, adding more content for the sake of adding more content is not (in my opinion) one of them.
  • Bad
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Inherently, more content makes the game less simple.  Therefore, the answer is "no".

And I never said not to change the game.  There are plenty of things that could be changed to improve it.  However, adding more content for the sake of adding more content is not (in my opinion) one of them.
    Then you had been really happy because you had 8 years of simplicity. 
    But now you should be getting sad as BCS added 2 boss events and is enhancing the affiliation feature which could threat your simplicity hapiness.

• LavaManLee
    Options
    Bad said:
    Then you had been really happy because you had 8 years of simplicity. 
    But now you should be getting sad as BCS added 2 boss events and is enhancing the affiliation feature which could threat your simplicity hapiness.

Thanks.  Yep, I have been happy for almost eight years.  I haven't done another mobile game for more than three months because of how ridiculously complicated they get when you go to higher levels.

I don't mind new boss events.  That's fine.  Just please don't have PVE at the same time as them.

As for affiliations, not a huge fan of them but we will see what happens.