Switching between IOS devices is making resources disappear.

Options
jp1
jp1 Posts: 1,069 Chairperson of the Boards
I logged in on my IPad this morning and the game issued event rewards from yesterday, then logged me out for the required device change log in. When I returned the rewards had disappeared. They are now gone from both devices.

Comments

• jp1
    Options
    It happened a second time now. The game will issue rewards before logging you out, then when you are returned they are all gone and do not get issued again.

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Thank you for sharing.  Please send this over to our customer support team at mpqsupport@d3go.com and someone from the team can take a look to see what is happening.  Thanks!
  • jp1
    Options
    Thanks, I did reach out to them, twice now. I’m sure they have their hands full and this is a difficult problem to track. It is quite frustrating since I don’t want to lose any more rewards but I would like to use my IPad to play so I can actually enjoy the art. 

I’m sure it’s heroics and stuff like that, maybe some shards and ISO…so not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. If I can still manage to cover Lady Thor and Chasm as usual, if not it will be entirely the fault of this bug ;)
  • jp1
    Options
    CS doesn’t really seem to be able to track the issue. Is this a known bug? I’m concerned with being able to switch over to my IPad at home for play than I am with the lost rewards, although recouping those would be great too.