What's your Magic: The Gathering favorite card of all time? Part 2.

Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,277 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2022 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Hello everyone,
We're doing the second part of the poll on your all-time favorite card!
We now have the list of card names available. Please vote in this form for your favorite Magic: The Gathering card that is not yet in Magic: Puzzle Quest. The winning cards will be chosen for a brand new PvE Event! 😍

Comments

• Firstofhisname419
    Firstofhisname419 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    We need to band together to prevent Time Walk from winning.  What card are we voting for?
  • BongoTheGrey
    BongoTheGrey Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    I voted for Phyrexian Obliterator. I'm ready for the Phyrexian invasion!

I also think that we don't need more extra turns in standard right now and I'm afraid that 
    Force of Will turns out as bad as the rest of counterspells in PQ where instead of countering a spell the way that Insidious Will does it only drains some mana which is really really bad.
  • Epitymbidia
    Epitymbidia Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Obliterator all the way. 
  • boopers
    boopers Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Force of will. Oktagon has been ignoring counterspells for too long. This is the opportunity to make them hear that we want functional counterspells in the game. 
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    I voted Survival ot Fittest, it's like Killer Instinct and seems best to create decks around. Force of Will would become something blah with the useless "drain mana" text.
  • BongoTheGrey
    I don't see how Survival of the Fittest would be like Killer Instinct. All it does is allow you to discard one creature from your hand to find a new one from your library but it doesn't gain any mana or is put into the battlefield. It works in paper where you can have a ton of different creatures in your deck and find the best one.
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2022
    Hold up.
    People in this community actually voted for Shivan Dragon and Thorn Elemental in numbers sufficient enough to make it to this final list???
  • BongoTheGrey
    Probably not, but they also never mentioned that the final list would consist of the most suggested cards by the community. They were just asking for your favorite card to have a pool to chose from.

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/87036/whats-your-magic-the-gathering-favorite-card-of-all-time-closed
  • Muhhh
    Muhhh Posts: 66 Match Maker
    Royal Assassin for me
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Juzam Djinn! Would be cool to see his face show up when fighting Greg.
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,611 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2022
    Force of will

But I feel a trap here. Just because I think the card will do what I expect, does not mean the final version will be like that. 

So I guess, what I’m asking is: How do we know what the MTGPQ card will be like?
  • TheHunter
    TheHunter Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Machine said:
    Juzam Djinn! Would be cool to see his face show up when fighting Greg.
    Yes this - OBVIOUSLY!!!!!
  • Scrounger
    Scrounger Posts: 64 Match Maker
    Survival of the fittest for me. Love that card. Use to play it with vengevine.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    edited August 2022
    Hello guys, we've closed the form.
    Thank you so much to everyone who voted! 🧡
    Rebeca
    Hello guys,
    Remember that?
    I came to let you know that soon this event will be available for us to play 🤭🤫. We can't wait to share it with you.
    I will bring more information soon...
    Rebeca
  • BongoTheGrey
    Thanks a lot for giving us info about upcoming things in the game! It is really nice to see advancements on this kind of communication

Hey @BongoTheGrey,

Thanks for the feedback on this!
    Based on some feedback, we're trying to maintain more open communication with the community, and it's great to hear you're enjoying it! 😁

Rebeca.