Free tokens to Lady Liberators vault

ArchusMonk
ArchusMonk Posts: 171 Tile Toppler
Before you buy out the Lady Liberators vault, please note you can get a free daily token for using certain female characters. I just got one for using 2* Storm in DDQ. Not sure which other characters qualify. 

Comments

• stef_focus
    stef_focus Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    If you can re-read your "daily news" (not sure if it is available in the mobile version, I play on steam), it mentions them.

They are:
    She-Hulk
    Black Widow (all versions)
    Storm (all versions)
    Scarlet Witch (all versions)
    Valkyrie
    Medusa
    Hellcat
    Spider-Woman
    Invisible Woman

• TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    I picked up 2 using 2 different in the list , plus the free one . Don’t know if it’s a timing thing or not , but I got W4sp plus 250 SWitch shards and a token so not complaining 
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    I picked up 2 using 2 different in the list , plus the free one . Don’t know if it’s a timing thing or not , but I got W4sp plus 250 SWitch shards and a token so not complaining 
    Lucky!  I tried a couple from the list as well after seeing your post just now.   First 5* Storm then 3* Scarlett.  Just got the freebie from Storm, a heroic token.  The one for just logging in today got me the lone LL token.  Anything other than the riso and I'm a happy camper.  
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Lucky!  I tried a couple from the list as well after seeing your post just now.   First 5* Storm then 3* Scarlett.  Just got the freebie from Storm, a heroic token.  The one for just logging in today got me the lone LL token.  Anything other than the riso and I'm a happy camper.  
    I will note the first use was just before my daily shield supply and the second was right after it flipped so possibly it is dependent on that 
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 693 Critical Contributor
    I will note the first use was just before my daily shield supply and the second was right after it flipped so possibly it is dependent on that 
    That was probably the case, I just wanted to be sure.  With the recent Love and Thunder vault, I was still able to get tokens a couple days after it closed so I was thinking it might be another glitch or something.