(event support) cabaretti greetings

Options
Julie71
Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
the event support for family business failed to trigger once as described. if this creature hit the graveyard it started a loop. arrogant bloodlord,  goes into a graveyard vampires are created, greetings is triggered rinse repeat. over and over.  
@Oktagon_Support will send the screenshots.

Comments

• aaronfetty
    aaronfetty Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Here are screenshots from where this happened to me. I encountered this bug twice. Appears to trigger the event support multiple times. 
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,624 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have a few theories as to why the alliance part of the event support does not trigger all the time.
    1. if the Selesnya token has a higher number of reinforcements than any other creature on the board. 
    2. At one point I thought it had to do with having two alliance card on the table, but it quickly appeared that two alliance cards could trigger on the same turn.
    3. If I cast an alliance card, I consistently saw problems with the event token triggering correctly in that turn, particularly the summoning of the citizen token was problematic, whereas the rest of the event token did trigger most of the time

I must admit that I didn’t pay enough attention to the value of X, so I have no input on that part.