Character Ability Update - She-Hulk (Modern) (8/5/22)

Options
2»

Comments

• CharlieLima
    CharlieLima Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Might wanna try reading the parent post again if your takeaway was "just a simple 15% damage increase". 
    Lol, I totally missed the level 5 blue. Thanks for pointing it out. 
  • Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Not the change everyone wanted, but changes in a net positive direction to say the least.

There’s plenty of ground to make up and as @jsmjsmjsm00 and @dianetics alluded to in another thread, hopes are much higher with the recent acquisition. 

@DevpoolMPQ_BCS keep your foot on the gas, things are brighter now than have been in a long time.
  • AlexR
    AlexR Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thank you for this!
    This is an unquestionably good change and appreciated. Her blue was beyond useless before, she was basically a 2-color character. Now at least, I can actually see a reason a 3* player might want to use her blue.
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Another buff for 3* She Hulk, yet there's still so many characters that need it and still haven't gotten any... Looking at 5* Bruce Banner Hulk, who is also on the show
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,165 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2022
    Options
    I'd love it if Banner went from 0 to Hero, but I imagine that is going to be a non-trivial work item rather than a variable change, perhaps even so far as a scrap and rebuild. He seems to have been implemented in a very non-standard way based on how hard it is to even make sure he gets properly boosted.

I'm completely in favor of these low effort balance adjustments assuming they are living efforts rather than a "well, we touched it, so we're never touching it again" prospects like they were in the past. There are just so many characters that could be good or even just usable if they just played with the numbers some.  
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,628 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Another buff for 3* She Hulk, yet there's still so many characters that need it and still haven't gotten any... Looking at 5* Bruce Banner Hulk, who is also on the show
    I guess you could technically argue that our version of Banner Hulk isn't on the show from what we have seen from the trailers but obviously who knows what what might happen.

• ickysticky
    ickysticky Posts: 19 Just Dropped In
    Options
    If this update is related to the show, does that mean there's a chance for a 4* or 5* She-Hulk too?