Bloody kids….a tale of woe!

Options
Wcheet
Wcheet Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
edited July 2022 in MPQ General Discussion
Quick story and question! 

So I let my son have my phone to look through all the characters in game whilst on the train. Thinking nothing of it I started up the game at home and bought the 1000 hero point bundle. To my shock and horror I got 1000 HP for kitty pryde instead of Lady Thor which I wanted them for. He’d accidentally favourited Kitty whilst looking through. I have since opened a dialog with the game developers through the in game help section explaining the situation and am hoping they will swap the (unclaimed) Kitty HP points. 

Has anyone experienced anything like this? Have any of you been able to be reimbursed after contacting the developers? 

Also I know how to find my in game name but how do I find my UID?? 

Kids drive me Maaaaaaaad! 

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,066 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You learned an expensive lesson. Always, always verify your favorite heroes before opening tokens or claiming anything.

The UUID is under the options menu (the gear in the upper left corner on Android) at the very bottom.

KGB
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,927 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Unfortunately, I don’t think there is a way for the developers to “take back“ unclaimed rewards. Usually when they make a mistake, they just let you keep whatever is on the vine. Since you made the mistake, I doubt they will do that. They may however be able to rollback your account? I haven’t had a lot of experience with this so may very well be wrong. 
  • primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    I'm sure you are from the UK or somewhere that uses that phrase differently than in the US, but I was very concerned when I saw your subject said "Bloody kids"!  
  • Chrynos1989
    Chrynos1989 Posts: 313 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Wait till he’s 16 and secretly changes the order for your new car from a 30.000 $ Dodge to a 300.000 $ Lamborghini 
    LMFAO
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just be glad changing your shard favorite is all he messed up.
    Open 50 LLTs - Click
    Buy covers for 720 CP - Click, Click Click
    Sell All - Click

Besides, there are a LOT of worse 5s than Kitty.

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,377 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wcheet said:

Also I know how to find my in game name but how do I find my UID?? 
    If you opened your support ticket using the in-game help system, shouldnt that have been automatically included?

I think it might be the guid+extra looking thing on the bottom of the Options screen (below the 'credits' button).
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,656 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I'm sure you are from the UK or somewhere that uses that phrase differently than in the US, but I was very concerned when I saw your subject said "Bloody kids"!  

Definitely not from the north, we'd have used "bairns" instead!

Also, what deal gives 1000HP and 5* shards?
  • Wcheet
    Wcheet Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Alfje17 said:

Definitely not from the north, we'd have used "bairns" instead!

Also, what deal gives 1000HP and 5* shards?

Sorry. I meant the points that you collect to level up your characters, I can’t remember what they are called! 

You need 500 for 5*
    400 for 4*

Etc 
  • CharlieLima
    CharlieLima Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Options
    More chores for your kid.