Spider-Man Daily Play Rewards (7/23/22)

LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
Hi Everyone - 

I hope everyone is having a nice weekend!  Just wanted to pop-in here as it looks like the Spider-Man Daily Play Reward went out a little early and you can start earning your daily reward today.  The 60th Anniversary Vault officially goes live on July 26th and will continue through August 2nd.  

Please enjoy the extra few days of rewards.  And find the list of required characters below.

Thanks!

Spider-Man (Original)
Spider-Man (Bag-Man)
Spider-Man (Classic)
Spider-Man (Infinity War)
Spider-Man (Back in Black)
Spider-Man (Peter Parker)

Comments

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
    Nice.  I accidentally spent mine on the post-event vault though lol.  I thought it was just one of those things I had missed.
  • CharlieLima
    CharlieLima Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    60th anniversary? They should do an Old Man Spider-Man.
  • Carnifex
    Carnifex Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    Spider-Gran for next limited character please. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,155 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tobey Maguire Dad-Bod Spider-Man?

Possible power names:
    Get off my web?
    Gotta Stretch for a bit?
    Ouch, my eight knees?
    Darn these young webber-snappers?

• MissLolth
    MissLolth Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Oldies Spider-Man and Deadpool please... this comic actually rocks if you've not read it 

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    The new spidey-vault has some problems. I had four tokens, one resulted in a 250 spidey shards. In the text it said I already had 300 shards so I should have a total of 550 shard after this. But when I looked it was still 300 shards. I have contacted cs, but wanted to raise a flag here to see if others have the same experience.
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    qandols said:
    The new spidey-vault has some problems. I had four tokens, one resulted in a 250 spidey shards. In the text it said I already had 300 shards so I should have a total of 550 shard after this. But when I looked it was still 300 shards. I have contacted cs, but wanted to raise a flag here to see if others have the same experience.
    I could be totally wrong but I'm quite sure the summary that shows up after winning shards shows the total amount of shards you have after the won shards are factored in. If the summary showed that you had 300 shards that means that you had 50 shards before the 250 you won.