Thor: Mighty Thor Nicknames

hothie
hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
I've seen many people call Thor: Mighty Thor many different nicknames recently.

I was thinking that since Thor Gladiator is typically referred to as "Half Thor", that Thor Mighty Thor should be called "The Better Half Thor".

What do you call her/what is your favorite nickname? Should we have a poll to come to a general consensus?

Comments

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dr. Thor.  Short & sweet. 
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thore55?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm lazy so I'll call her 5JF. i don't think JF refers to anyone else in the game.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    I’m getting tired of everyone and the horse face they rode in on being able to wield the hammer . I think we have at least 6 now in the past few years , by 2024 we will probably hit double digits .Giving all these Thors unique nicknames is going to be a pain. 
  • CharlieLima
    CharlieLima Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    I like Thorster.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,787 Chairperson of the Boards
    MThor for me. Always will be. Short and easy.
  • Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 471 Mover and Shaker
    I’m getting tired of everyone and the horse face they rode in on being able to wield the hammer . I think we have at least 6 now in the past few years , by 2024 we will probably hit double digits .Giving all these Thors unique nicknames is going to be a pain. 

Please don't hate on Volstagg's War Thor "blood rain", that was metal as hell.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor

Warriors Three would be an awesome support for Asgardians 
  • Venomous
    Venomous Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Fosthor. Proud of that make still. But yeah. I think a poll is a good idea. It’s something I planned to make at some point… If I knew how to make polls. 
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,787 Chairperson of the Boards
    It doesn’t need a poll. People will call it what they want. 9 million people could call her she Thor and I’d still use MThor because it’s what’s quickest for me and everyone will still know who I’m talking about.
  • Weirdnerd2009
    Weirdnerd2009 Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Jane Fo5Thor?

• Wyntre
    Wyntre Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    It's DocThor for me all the way.  Succinct and smart (literally).
  • Wyntre
    Wyntre Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Tony_Foot said:
    It doesn’t need a poll. People will call it what they want. 9 million people could call her she Thor and I’d still use MThor because it’s what’s quickest for me and everyone will still know who I’m talking about.
    I will not.  I'm not trying to be difficult--it's just that "Mighty Thor" describes all of the Thors.  Hardcore players are going to remember that she's "Mighty Thor," but we who are a bit more casual will not.
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 898 Critical Contributor

Warriors Three would be an awesome support for Asgardians 
    Great idea!  But no love for Sif?
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,049 Chairperson of the Boards
    FosThor is my fave. 
  • StanleyBurrell
    StanleyBurrell Posts: 143 Tile Toppler
    I call her Shor
  • BradUF
    BradUF Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Dr Thor does seem to work
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    I’m calling her Thora.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ptahhotep said:
    I’m calling her Thora.
    I think that's what some people called 4 star Thor.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor
    I've settled on referring to her as JaneThor