Planeswalker Ajani, Invigorate Leadership changes.

2»

Comments

• RamBeast
    RamBeast Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    It’s a character that never should’ve been created in the first place. It’s only there for people who can’t think on their own.
  • gozmaster
    gozmaster Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2022
    yeah, That's weak Sauce man... I got him, I use him, and I can think pretty-good, all-right, he's a beast, and even after the Nerf, he's a GREAT walker for newer or limited collections.

I think the the nerfing was Just right, just enough to make the Versus matches move a lot faster but not so much as to take away his player-appeal.

Well done Okty.
  • Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    RamBeast said:
    It’s a character that never should’ve been created in the first place. It’s only there for people who can’t think on their own.
    I think I am a pretty good players,  my deck skills work well for me. and I run him in some coalition battles.  insulting the player base isn't such a good idea.  I personally feel that new player's needed a planeswalker they can use with ease, and he's perfect for new players much more solid then the basic elspeth. and his nerf wasn't enough to make him sterile, just enough to make us not want to throw our phones in frustration. 
  • Phobos
    Phobos Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Good nerf news.  There's been too much Ajani taking over the game.