UPDATE: Winter in July Vault Update (7/15/22)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited July 2022 in MPQ General Discussion
UPDATE 4:00 PM PST 7/15: I shared an update in the comments but the daily play gift will now just be a daily login gift starting tomorrow 7/16 at 4am PST.  Thanks for your patience!

Hi Everyone - 

Just wanted to pop in here real quick as there may be some confusion about the Winter in July Vault.

I think many of you briefly saw an MOTD pop-up today with some information but we needed to take that down due to a graphical issue (image not popping up properly) and we are in process in putting that MOTD back up.  That MOTD is in reference to keep an eye out on the offers that give bonus Winter in July Vault tokens.

In addition, all users should have received a free login token to celebrate the Winter in July festivities earlier today.  We will also be doing a daily player reward which was scheduled to go live with the Vault but it's now going to be enabled later today (exact time TBD).  Once live, to earn this reward all you need to do is - play and win 1 PvE, PvP, or campaign battle and get a free Winter in July Vault token each day (now through July 22).  There are no character requirements for it.

Thanks again for all your patience!  The team will be sending an extra free Vault token sometime tomorrow as a cool treat  B) as well! 

Comments

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Thank you, free tokens for just playing are always appreciated!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,866 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This vault allowed me to champ Black Bolt! Squeeeee! Thank you!
  • bladewing
    bladewing Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Is it worth it to buy the 40x with HP? I'm debating....
  • Chirus
    Chirus Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    Okay, I have an update! Unfortunately it looks like we will be unable to do the play and win 1 event for a free token....but we are going to make it 1 step easier.  All you will need to do is log into the game each day for a free token.  This will start tomorrow at 4am PST and continue each day until July 22.

Thank you for your patience!
    Sorry to hear that the original plan didn't work out. It looks like the devs are still figuring the ins and outs of the coding infrastructure. Great for us, since it will require less effort. But I do hope they'll become more comfortable with the software soon. 
  • CharlieLima
    CharlieLima Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    Okay, I have an update! Unfortunately it looks like we will be unable to do the play and win 1 event for a free token....but we are going to make it 1 step easier.  All you will need to do is log into the game each day for a free token.  This will start tomorrow at 4am PST and continue each day until July 22.

Thank you for your patience!
    Customer service is 5/5 stars for this event so far.
  • CoxLargo
    CoxLargo Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    Hopefully I got something good 
  • Seasick Pirate
    Seasick Pirate Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Thanks for the free stuff, sadly it’s not feeling much like winter where I am this July. 
  • CharlieLima
    CharlieLima Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Is this vault resettable?
  • jsmjsmjsm00
    jsmjsmjsm00 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Someone on reddit determined no. 
  • Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 467 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Someone on reddit determined no. 

the last one wasn't either, I believe. Kind of odd since whales spending too much on resettable vaults is good for the bottom line and if you've gotten to the 550 stage anyways who cares, you're battling in valhalla at that point.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    550 players won't care about Crystal or Black Bolt.